1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Elena's Pussy
Last Activity:
Dec 28, 2017
looking for a girl for 3some

Elena's Pussy

Sex Lover, from Finally back in Melbourne

Living in Melbourne baby Dec 12, 2014

Elena's Pussy was last seen:
Dec 28, 2017
    1. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      I know what you need baby....:kiss::rose:
      [IMG]
    2. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      Anticipation..... :razz:
      [IMG]
    3. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      I like slow, sensual, and seductive play time..........to build your tension within as we anticipate your..........pleasure. :kiss:
      [IMG]
    4. kuzione
      kuzione
      thank you for your comments on my photos and consideration in your next photo shoot.
    5. hardtony1431
      hardtony1431
      have a great one ;)
    6. KA2188
      KA2188
      Miss you gorgeous :kiss:
    7. kuzione
      kuzione
      i would love to see a picture of you with a front closure bra half off just showing a hint of nipple. a good body shot with jeans still on and a seductive pose would be nothing short of amazing. the camera is kind to you. I enjoyed your albums quite a bit. thank you for turning me on.
    8. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      Gentlemen always take a lady to the point of no return.... :razz::kiss:;)
      [IMG]
    9. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      Thanks for the message Elena. I have missed you more than you can imagine. ;)

Want to cum and play Sweetheart? :kiss::rose:
      [IMG]
    10. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      I'm cumming in baby. :razz:;)
      [IMG]
    11. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      Wow! Thats some pic ...good to see you back agsin Elena :)
    12. suoiruc1
      suoiruc1
      Open wide.......mmmmm! ;):kiss:
      [IMG]
    13. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Thx for the Add its Always a good time when I cum back to check out your albums
    14. KA2188
      KA2188
      I miss you bby.. Let's catch up ;) [IMG]
    15. 630Dude
      630Dude
      Hey how have you been? I've missed hearing from you
    16. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Damm you have some Hot pics of your hot body in your albums thx for sharing
    17. csully
      csully
      Hello beautiful. Your albums are amazing.
    18. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      Morning :kiss:

[IMG]
    19. JamesBond oh!oh!7
    20. mrshark9322
      mrshark9322
      thanks for the comment
  • About

looking for a girl for 3some
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sexy people of Melbourne...contact me! I'm currently looking for a sexy lady to fulfill my threesome fantasy.

Any picture requests? Let me know. BTW: I only accept friend requests from people who actually put effort into contacting me personally ;-)

Interested in men...and about to discover the desire for women too. Pound me hard and I'll squirt.

Signature

I'm looking for a sexy woman for a threesome in Melbourne. Pls message me if you are interested :) xo