1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
snowleopard3200
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2014

snowleopard3200

Guardian of the Snow, Male

snowleopard3200 was last seen:
Aug 17, 2014
    1. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Hi Snow,
      I will have to check out all the things I've been missing on this site. Due to some issues, I had to return back to school this year and its been really eating away at my leisure time to come back on here. How have you been?
    2. ejls
      ejls
      Thank you Snow, but if I stopped at 19 I wouldn't be old enough to drink.
    3. Redlust
      Redlust
      Thank you Snow its was a few years old when the contest was announced but I wanted to participate anyway.
    4. thesilent1
      thesilent1
      Hi Snow, how you been doing dude?

Sorry that I didn't get to read all the stories and vote in the CAW SS. You should've had some more votes! I wanted to vote in this competition, but I had let time passed me by. So, now I just reading and leaving my compliments on them. I got to find some time to read some more of your stories. I had to cut back on being on this site to sleep a little more a night, because I had to work a little more on my job.
    5. Jeymar
      Jeymar
      Hello Snow!

In doubt of doubting being in doubt.

I tried sending the debut of a story for the KAW to N.E. Woman, but the PM only accepts 5000 words at a time. Since she's on IPod and I'm writing with Word 2010. I'm looking for a way to send het my text for proofreading. Would you know of a means to do it?

Thanks for the help!
    6. ejls
      ejls
      Learn to laugh, Snow - I did!
    7. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Hello Snow,
      Sorry it has taken me forever in order to get back to you, but work has kept me quite busy this summer. But I definitely agree, I think you are onto something. :) Keep going at it!
    8. ejls
      ejls
      It's all good Snow - you were far from the problem.
    9. LeahR
      LeahR
      Concerning your comment about rapists in the 'Lucy's Tale' thread, which I didn't want to hijack by posting there, what do you think of the fate of J. D. Wilson in part 4 of "Leah's Naked Adventures?"
    10. ejls
      ejls
      I appreciate your support, Snow.
    11. Hornycountryboy
      Hornycountryboy
      Hey Snow! Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I have been very busy the last few months. I am not sure when I will be back on a more regular basis, but I do check in from time to time. Hope all is well with you.
    12. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Interesting choice Snow.
      Why did you pick the story of Esther to "rewrite" so to speak?
    13. Hardrive
      Hardrive
      Good morning Snow... I've been very busy lately and only look in on xnxx from time to time. Nice to know someone still remembers. Hope all is going well for you and I'll contact you again as soon as I have the time. ;)
    14. Sybil_62
      Sybil_62
      you are most welcome, i shall leave you a vm when it is up
    15. hornypixy
      hornypixy
      Thanks, Snow! You seem to be having fun, widening your horisons on the GD :)
    16. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      :) Of course Snow.
      I'll have to re read it all again to make sure I'm not missing anything.
    17. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Pardon, I meant the former. Not the latter.
    18. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      -waggles a finger-
      Snooow. That is not a good idea. A good writer realizes there are certain things can she can't write properly about or there are some things that take time to write properly about. I fall into the latter with dragons and their lore.
    19. thatcuriousone
      thatcuriousone
      Such a lovely ending to such a great series.
      So many characters that I liked died though...although it saddened me, it also speaks of how much destruction can occur in times of war. However, I'm guessing your in the works of making another one?
    20. darthel0101
      darthel0101
      thanks for the FYI - that is one story that I try to keep up with no matter WHAT else is happening
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Signature

The Chronicles of Elsa
    Come and enjoy the adventures of Cat-girl Elsa, Chipper the insane squirrel, Nelson the illusionist and Sparkle - a dragon with mysteries. Join them on their quest, filled with magic, mayhem, mischief and romance, as they seek the legendary Jade Tigers.