1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
divel
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2024
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1990 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Growing cannabis

divel

peachy panda, 34, from Junction City California

Got married this weekend! Sep 19, 2023

divel was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024
    1. randomblackguy
      randomblackguy
      Thanks for adding me back, how are you this fine evening?
    2. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I don't bore you, that's good.

I've had an odd dream last night, nothing sexual. And when I woke up it was gone, I can't remember even the smallest detail.
    3. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Well, if I write I write a lot :) Hope I didn't bore you. I'm looking forward to your reply, but take your time...

I gotta go to bed now. :kiss:
    4. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      I see, you want to wait until Halloween. Well, I told you in my email what Halloween is like here in Germany.
    5. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Hi baby, how are your pumpkins doing, hope they tasted fine. Have you done some nice carvings?

You should have an email, I've answered your questions. :kiss:
    6. Drumoman
      Drumoman
      Hi Honey!!! How's your night going?? :kiss::kiss::kiss:
    7. DeuceD
      DeuceD
      hi, you look like a really fun girl! and beautiful too
    8. csully
      csully
      Hey divel been a while since I've seen you around hope all is well
    9. Cockateer
    10. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Yes, he definitely meant to attack me, he hates me, and meanwhile I hate him too.

And no, you are far from being ugly. You are no barbie doll, but you are extremely erotic and all woman. That's what matters.
    11. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      If you didn't know blondel before (I think I mentioned him in my latest email): Check your thread, now you know him. But please ignore the bastard! :kiss:
    12. Cattabri
      Cattabri
      Hey girlfriend
      off to work see you in 10 hours
    13. pdeeandprinzess
    14. pdeeandprinzess
    15. mo.bil
      mo.bil
      Really do have expressive eyes. Subtle though.
    16. Cattabri
      Cattabri
      i love to be the first to see your new album it makes my mouth water and my dick hard
    17. Cattabri
      Cattabri
      i have been fixing a comp for a friend now im about to head to bed 4am come early here
    18. Cattabri
      Cattabri
      Hey Girlfriend what you up to this fine sunday mornng
    19. ash348
      ash348
      Hi sexy ^o^
    20. joselo33
      joselo33
      great pics, pretty face and great body!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1990 (Age: 34)
    Home Page:
    https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/X9C2WESP7JSL?ref_=wl_share
    Growing cannabis
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi im ginger i am 31. I live in norcal, growing cannabis and loving every minute of it! I am very open and sweet, a big kid and love snuggle and being told how cute i am!! I'm looking for some adventure and fun in life!

Onlyfans|| thesexygingerbear
    Instagram || sexygingerbear
    Cashapp || 1gingerbear1
    Snapchat || sexygingerbears
    Kik|| you'll have to ask, I hate spam.

Make my day, send me a few $$$$ come on ill send you a video!!

DRUG FREE don't message me you idiots.

I enjoy things like hiking, growing, camping, reading, animals, music, and being spoiled!!!!!

Signature

I may not have a soul, but I'll happily take yours.

Verified Xnxx geek