1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
csully
Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2017
travelling

csully

Sex Machine, Male, from ohio

csully was last seen:
Jan 18, 2017
    1. telem
      telem
      oh sorry 2pm, its 1:48pm here x
    2. telem
      telem
      hello gorgeous, you havent missed me i only just logged on, but cant stay long im skyping with a friend at 2 oclock. hope you are well x
    3. telem
      telem
      good morning babe x
    4. telem
      telem
      Thank you so much for the birthday wishes babe, it means a lot to me, and i really appreciate it. had a wonderful day thank you xxx
    5. youngndirty
    6. Erotical
      Erotical
      Not going to tell me?
    7. Erotical
    8. Erotical
      Erotical
      Going somewhere?
    9. Erotical
      Erotical
      Doing good. Are you up to anything tonight?
    10. Erotical
      Erotical
      I see, that's good.
    11. Erotical
      Erotical
      Hi. How are you?
    12. peterandsue
      peterandsue
      Hi .hope you liked what you saw
    13. hotcangirl36
    14. telem
      telem
      Good morning babe
    15. want-it-rough
    16. timfree
      timfree
      Makea visit, take a 2x4 with you. Watch out for the trigger happy Police. They really had to kill that woman? What ever happened to tranquilizer guns?
    17. telem
      telem
      nah im boring lol
    18. telem
      telem
      i dont doubt that for a second lol
    19. telem
      telem
      hahahaha some how that doesnt suprise me hunnie hehe
    20. timfree
      timfree
      Keep dry my friend. Sunny here, in our home State! Did you go there to kick our Gvt. Official in the ass?
  • About

travelling
    6 feet tall 180 lbs fun loving guy

Looking for some fun