1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
conroe4
Birthday:
March 2
retired

conroe4

Lake Lover, from On the lake

In XNXX Heaven

Retired Jan 3, 2023

1. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 2
      If you were still looking for a company I'd tell you to get with an outfit called OARS; they run Dory boats; their trips take up to 18 days though. Or, I'd tell you to go with any outfit that runs smaller boats and rows. Much more exciting and you see more side canyons. No matter, you will still have fun.
    2. shootersa
      shootersa
      Conroe; Western River is a well known and reputable outfit that was started by a rascal named Jack Curry a long damn time ago. They run "J Rigs", which are military surplus bridge pontoons that are about 30' long. They use motors and kind of wallow through most of the rapids. In a smaller boat a lot of the rapids will scare the shit right out of you.
      More to follow;
    3. conroe4
      conroe4
      Happily married and loving it.
    4. conroe4
      conroe4
      Hi, I'm living the dream and loving life. How about yourself?
      1. Pussylovingpussy likes this.
    5. kmk420fan420
    6. tangomike
      tangomike
      OMG:-)) Glad I was you're "first":-)) I've been up on the HWY before. What are you looking for here. Anything in particular?
    7. conroe4
      conroe4
      No, it's HWY 830 Seven Coves exit. Still a bit North of 105. And hey! my first friend request after being here 7 years. HA!
    8. tangomike
      tangomike
      Isn't that the Hiway turnoff 105?
    9. conroe4
      conroe4
      Hey TangoMike, I'm exit 92 up on the lake. Yep, we're neighbors.
      1. Dideebaby likes this.
    10. tangomike
      tangomike
      Hey Conroe4. I'm just down the road at exit 70 on I-45. Where are you?
  • About

Birthday:
    March 2
    retired
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight