1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
smcaaphd
Sheep Farmer - No, Really, I am

smcaaphd

zOMGorgeous, Female, from Here About

1. DC1987
      DC1987
      missing your posts.... you were always entertaining
    2. Pussy Patrol
      Pussy Patrol
      Brandi, it's called "use by" date. Now just an empty shell, meaningful posts put down on a "once was great" forum. To what end? The intellectually unanointed never appreciated or noticed anyway.
      1. Sundaybazar likes this.
    3. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      You are so quiet these days....... earth to smcaaphd
    4. Pussy Patrol
      Pussy Patrol
      Ever thought of changing your av? It's stale, don't ya think?
    5. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Just wanted to ask: do you like the Chronicles of Elsa to date?
    6. Pussy Patrol
      Pussy Patrol
      Isn't it about time you retired?
    7. AZRIEL
    8. Pussy Patrol
      Pussy Patrol
      I haven't seen anyone turn a T model Ford into a 911 Porsche. Why did they attempt it here?
    9. AZRIEL
    10. AZRIEL
    11. smcaphd
      smcaphd
      How can you not partake in the forum for days on end... What's the matter with you? On second thoughts forget about it, you're too slow on the uptake. Sorry, I just work up and I'll take option a: blame predictive text. I couldn't let you win by putting one over me, by declining my offer, you'd have gained the upper hand. This way I save face, it's like I never lowered my shield. You understand.
      1. bobalan93308 likes this.
    12. Captain Scarlet
      Captain Scarlet
      Just testing my ip, no need to be concerned.
    13. Pussy Patrol
      Pussy Patrol
      So much for wishful thinking.
    14. Mr.Freeze
      Mr.Freeze
      It's a great free service naughty, don't ya think? Anyhow I'm having a break, possibly not coming back, you see I wasn't offered a mod's job. Oh, the humility....
    15. "Naughty"
      "Naughty"
      Hi Smc,OMG,does he ever give up....I don't know how you put up with him,Not only on the forum but also on your VM.
      1. spanky the monkey likes this.
    16. Reflection
      Reflection
      How can you not partake in the forum for days on end... What's the matter with you?
    17. L+R
      L+R
      According to some your blackberry is more secure as the emails go through their server? The only games I play are forum related, nothing on a device. I have to get going, it's Saturday morning here and I can't waste it, thanks for the chat.
    18. L+R
      L+R
      Sorry, I just work up and I'll take option a: blame predictive text. I couldn't let you win by putting one over me, by declining my offer, you'd have gained the upper hand. This way I save face, it's like I never lowered my shield. You understand.
    19. L+R
      L+R
      I was serious for couple of hours, then thought better of it. Call it a whim, I wanted to help this place, afterall, I've been here for for five years. I know it'd be a piece of piss as they say, but I fear I've tarnished my reputation. So in order to save face and not publicly suffer from your rebuttal I renigged on my offer.
    20. L+R
      L+R
      On second thoughts forget about it, you're too slow on the uptake.
  • About

Sheep Farmer - No, Really, I am
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    I'm As Young As A Newborn Babe.. And As Wise As OFT

Diversity and Scruples

Signature

I'm not here for love or lust - I'm only here for profit :-E
    To quote DPM 'Buh Bye'

:awesome: level 5 - ''There are no more levels'' - {Ilion}

[​IMG]

[​IMG]