1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tjm384
    1. sexy68
      sexy68
      Come lick every inch of my dripping tight pussy please
    2. sexy68
      sexy68
      What r u waiting 4? I'm ready and waiting whenever u want me...dripping and tight ;)
    3. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm ready and waiting bent over my bed....dripping down my thighs waiting for ur thick cock 2 spread me wide open
    4. Tjm384
      Tjm384
      I want you to bend over spread your legs apart and arch your ass in the air, smacking that ass and slapping it with my cock. Let me tear that pussy up from behind.
    5. sexy68
      sexy68
      I want u pounding my pussy good and hard...I want 2 b screaming for you. I don't want u to stop til I've cum all over ur cock and Uve filled my tight pussy full of hot cum
    6. sexy68
      sexy68
      My legs r spread...I'm dripping and waiting to feeling ur tongue fingers then hard cock in my pussy
    7. sexy68
      sexy68
      I can't wait 2 taste ur thick hot cum dripping onto my tongue as I take every inch of u down my pretty little throat
    8. sexy68
      sexy68
      You know I'll always beg 4 u and ur cock...I want u every day multiple times a day and I'll beg 4 it every single time if I must
    9. sexy68
      sexy68
      Damn u turn me on...I wanna b dripping all over that thick hard cock of urs....very very soon ;) then I wanna lick u clean mmm
    10. sexy68
      sexy68
      Moaning 4 u last night makes me want 2 wrap my lips around ur cock and suck every drop of ur thick cum down my throat every single night
    11. sexy68
      sexy68
      I would never spill a drop and I promise 2 ask for more
    12. sexy68
      sexy68
      You make me drip...I want 2 feel ur thick cock stretching my tight wet pussy wide open ;)
    13. sexy68
      sexy68
      Oh I promise 2 never stop moaning as long as ur deep inside my tight dripping pussy
    14. sexy68
      sexy68
      Damn that's a hot idea...I've got the mirror when will u and ur scrumptious cock b here 2 spread me open?
    15. sexy68
      sexy68
      Yes sir I am a very very naughty girl and I'll b ready and waiting for you whenever u want me ;)
    16. sexy68
      sexy68
      I wanna taste every last drop of ur thick hot cum down my throat please
    17. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm ready and waiting to have ur cum dripping down my thighs
    18. sexy68
      sexy68
      Come fill me with ur cum please
    19. sexy68
      sexy68
      You can have me in every single room of the house as often as you want sir ;)
    20. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm ready and waiting and so nice and smooth 4 u ;) wait til I wrap my lips around that thick cock of urs
  • About