1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tjm384
    1. sexy68
      sexy68
      Fuck me til I scream ;)
      1. Tjm384 likes this.
    2. sexy68
      sexy68
      Oh I'll b able 2 take it and so much more ;)
    3. sexy68
      sexy68
      Nope u should just cum and find out what I'll do 2 please you ;)
    4. sexy68
      sexy68
      I might have an idea....want 2 come here and find out?? ;)
    5. sexy68
      sexy68
      My mouth is watering waiting 2 suck every last drop of ur cum down my pretty little throat
      1. Tjm384 likes this.
    6. sexy68
      sexy68
      You can have me however u want me whenever u want me shower, bed or counters ;)
    7. sexy68
      sexy68
      I will gladly wrap my legs around u so u can fuck me hard and make me scream for me...Please don't stop until I'm dripping with your cum
      1. Tjm384 likes this.
    8. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm ready and waiting and u better leave marks all over me ;) my ass is up and I'm dripping down my thighs in anticipation
      1. Tjm384 likes this.
    9. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'll gladly beg and scream for more as u fuck me harder and harder
    10. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'd prefer much more than just riding u ;)
    11. sexy68
      sexy68
      I'm bent over and waiting...I'm dripping down my thighs waiting for you...i want u buried deep inside me now
    12. sexy68
      sexy68
      Gladly I'd love to 1st wrap my lips around u then slide my dripping pussy down onto ur cock as soon as u get here ;)
    13. sexy68
      sexy68
      I know u wanna lick every inch of my dripping pussy so get down here and do it ;)
    14. sexy68
      sexy68
      Fuck that was so hot 2day I want that every single day...except in person...I can't wait to taste every drop of ur yummy cum and have u deep inside me
    15. sexy68
      sexy68
      I want 2 b ur purring naughty kitten that will do whatever I'm told...I can't wait 2 taste ur thick hot cum sliding down my throat
    16. sexy68
      sexy68
      Damn that's a hot idea...I can't wait to feel ur thick cock against my dripping slit b4 u fuck me hard
    17. sexy68
      sexy68
      How bout u come over and I'll show and do every single thing u want in every possible way ;)
    18. sexy68
      sexy68
      Damn u know how 2 turn me on ;) I can't wait til I'm in ur bed and dripping on ur tongue then ur cock
    19. sexy68
      sexy68
      Damn baby I want u 2 bend me over my bed and fuck me til I scream ur name and beg for more please
    20. sexy68
      sexy68
      Oh I want every inch of ur thick cock down my pretty little throat and I'm gonna swallow every last drop of ur yummy cum
  • About