1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
jhw86
Last Activity:
Oct 29, 2019
Birthday:
May 21, 1986 (Age: 38)

jhw86

Newcumer, 38, from VA

Decided to write about a threesome I had with my wife and her best friend. Mar 21, 2015

jhw86 was last seen:
Oct 29, 2019
    1. jhw86
      jhw86
      Decided to write about a threesome I had with my wife and her best friend.
      1. nikkitassassin likes this.
    2. jhw86
      jhw86
      Revising an story involving interracial sex between a white male employee, and a supervisor that is a black female. Any suggestions?
      1. nikkitassassin
        nikkitassassin
        I was once working on a story were the employee and employer didn't know they had been chatting on a xnxx like site
        Mar 20, 2015
    3. jhw86
      jhw86
      Time to get up! It's way too early for this shit!
    4. nikkitassassin
      nikkitassassin
      Hey man, will there be any more Sara stories?
      1. Norton X likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. jhw86
        jhw86
        She's my favorite too! I wish she was real. I would love to fuck her perfect pussy, ass and mouth!
        Mar 20, 2015
      4. nikkitassassin
        nikkitassassin
        Ah but fantasy is so much better. Can skip all the boring stuff.
        If I had a request id like to see more of the domination the mother requested... does Sara feel the same?
        Mar 21, 2015
      5. jhw86
        jhw86
        I agree about fantasy definitely being better than reality! Ok, I will try and put some domination in there. And yes, Sara is also very submissive!
        Mar 21, 2015
    5. jhw86
      jhw86
      Bored and looking to kill time while at work...
  • About

Birthday:
    May 21, 1986 (Age: 38)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a pretty open and adventurous guy that loves to write. I'm happily married to a woman that lets me keep, and share my fantasies with others. I have a job that I hate, and I hope that writing will get me out of there. If you have any more questions, please feel free to message or email me and I will answer them as quickly as I can!