1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
sunflowers
Birthday:
Jun 17, 1993 (Age: 31)
Sales Girl

sunflowers

Newcumer, 31, from Australia

I'm thinking about making audio versions of my stories, read by me. Message me if you're interested :) Mar 21, 2015

1. ohiohikerguy
      ohiohikerguy
      Just a quick word of thanks and bravo for “The Handsome Man Next Door.” This is a well-written and compelling tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good character development, realistic plot & steamy descriptions. This narrative hit all my buttons. Brought me back to an encounter I had years ago with a summer exchange student 1/2 my age. Thanks for the sweet sexy memories!
      1. sunflowers likes this.
    2. ohbegentle
      ohbegentle
      Hi I'm new to writing, but I thoroughly enjoyed you story, have a brief read of mine -which will continue,would love to hear from you...
    3. daddyisactive
      daddyisactive
      Your audio version will be a big hit, only you can put the right emphasis on the words to make the story even better.
      1. Daddyjo8098 likes this.
    4. Mathematician
      Mathematician
      I would definitely Love to hear your voice put to your story, and hopefully more stories to cum.
    5. Daddyjo8098
      Daddyjo8098
      Would love audio versions and would love to share ideas with you if you like pm me if interested ;)
    6. happyhead
      happyhead
      Loved your story, and i would lovean audio version as I'm a truck driver and i would listen as i cruise along the motorway.
      2. sunflowers
        sunflowers
        Thank you sir ! I'm just working on recording it now and am having some volume problems, but I will definitely keep you posted :)
        Mar 21, 2015
      3. spanky the monkey
        spanky the monkey
        Sounds like a wonderful idea. Would love to hear it :)
        Mar 23, 2015
    7. sunflowers
      sunflowers
      I'm thinking about making audio versions of my stories, read by me. Message me if you're interested :)
      1. karan kaur likes this.
      2. karan kaur
        karan kaur
        Yaa I m interested send me your voice
        Mar 21, 2015
    8. hotjohn4321
      hotjohn4321
      Really liked your story
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 17, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Sales Girl
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! I go by the name Summer and I'm a young lass who likes to write for women - but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the lovely men who hop on board! ;)

I'm thankful for everyone who stops by my page and compliments my work, but I'm not open for spontaneous role play at this point in time! I'm more interested in a decent conversation with someone, which is probably the sexier thing out of the two :cat:

I love hearing from everyone and am always open for suggestions !