1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. HungNiceGuy88
    2. Mielieman
    3. Sailor376
      Sailor376
      Hello Pixy.

Your stories make me wish for what I have never had. I've had tastes, delicate small hints of what should be, could be. Your stories go to the heart of it. I thank you. I am the librarian,,, a man, yes, but a life's wall flower, awaiting the one to dance with.
      1. Couplerotica3125 likes this.
    4. milo471
      milo471
      Hi... just read Silent Night again. Great story.
    5. squanchhhy
    6. 1Cuchilo
    7. Brootforce
      Brootforce
      Hiya, babe. I haven't been around in a while. How are you?
      1. Norton X likes this.
    8. SteveBriton
      SteveBriton
      Not getting enough sex=not going about it the right way. It's like seeing 7 sisters star group. Count them some night. Almost nobody sees until you go about it properly. Use averted vision, look just off to the side. You will probably see all 7. If you don't understand how this applies to sex further explanation probably won't help you. If you do understand you are likely already getting plenty.
    9. SteveBriton
      SteveBriton
      Pixy:
      Why would you call yourself Resident Punslut? That seems like a somewhat degrading name. I'm trying to think up something sexy yet not degrading.
      1. hornypixy
        hornypixy
        I chose Punslut because I seriously love puns. Bad puns, good puns, the sort of puns that makes you groan. I'm easy for puns. The word Punslut is a pun in itself, based on the derogatory cumslut.
        May 31, 2016
      2. oldgrandpadude
        oldgrandpadude
        So would you also be a Pierce Anthony fan for his Xanath series?
        May 27, 2018
    10. Pandorius999
      Pandorius999
      Hello! Just wondering whether you're still around. I've become irregular myself but when I do turn up, I'm usually looking for ol'timers. Aye, you're one of them ;)
    11. Ben Bitten
      Ben Bitten
      where do I find your stories??
    12. paul0918
      paul0918
      Can you write another part of Silent Night pls. I just read it now. It was awesome. In fact all your stories are aeswome author. Waiting for more.....
      1. hornypixy likes this.
      2. hornypixy
        hornypixy
        Thank you! Unfortunately I don't think I'll write another part to Silent Night, but I am busy with another story... Watch this space!
        Jul 2, 2015
        Couplerotica3125 likes this.
    13. liv123402
      liv123402
      Hey can you please write another part to the uncle josh. It was a really good story.
      1. hornypixy
        hornypixy
        Really? It's probably the least favourite of all the stories I've ever written. But I'm very glad you like it... Thank you!
        May 25, 2015
    14. freshpair1986
      freshpair1986
      I enjoy your stories...good work
      1. Norton X and hornypixy like this.
      2. hornypixy
        hornypixy
        Thank you!
        May 25, 2015
    15. xmo.bil
      xmo.bil
      Your address, ::second star...:: reminds me of your photos. Never never land. Sully was correct about parts, though.
      1. Norton X and hornypixy like this.
    16. An Older Guy
      An Older Guy
      I'd love meeting you in FL,,, I'm just waiting ,, already there
      1. hornypixy likes this.
    17. An Older Guy
      An Older Guy
      Very nice cleavage on your posted pictures ! Would love seeing more of you
      1. hornypixy likes this.
    18. Qlick
      Qlick
      I just finished reading your story "One Silent Night" and thought I'd let you know I enjoyed it immensely. A very well written story with a captivating story line and characters that came alive for me. I've read (and written) many stories, but few were as good as yours. Thank you and please keep writing. I think I will now go back and read a few more of your works, just for research purposes you understand. :)
    19. Pandorius999
      Pandorius999
      Haven't seen you around recently. All good down south ? ;)
    20. JayneyRedd
      JayneyRedd
      I saw this and thought of you! :wink:

[IMG]

Happy Sunday!
  • About

Second star to the right and straight on till morn
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Im only average on the outside.

reading, reading, reading... photography, writing.reading

Signature