1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. TheCourier
    TheCourier
    Feels pretty good too. @MelloBubbles has the key so if you want to let me loose, you gotta go through her. And honey badger won't give up easy! :3
    Apr 9, 2015
  2. Norton X
    Norton X
    Ha! I can be quite seductive, in a non-homosexual way. LOL!
    Apr 9, 2015
  3. TheCourier
    TheCourier
    LOL ;) I think the leather jacket is a pretty clever avatar, women probably fantasize aboot wearing you out for a night on the town. Tickling your pockets and playing with your zipper... hahaha
    Apr 9, 2015
  4. Norton X
    Norton X
    Actually, I fantasize about wearing a leather jacket, since I don't have one. LMAO! Clothing doesn't make a man, but if it gets me places booty-wise, I won't hesitate to capitalize ;)
    Apr 9, 2015
  5. Norton X
    Norton X
    I wouldn't really wear one here at my specific location. Not the ideal weather conditions and impractical. Wearing one in fantasy online is perfect :)
    Apr 9, 2015
  6. TheCourier
    TheCourier
    You crack me up with your ridiculous, yet sound logic. Any woman who meets you is going to fall for your personality, no amount of jacket can distract from your obvious character. I'm straight and I find you interesting so I know the ladies must love you!
    Also, your a total cheese and that was a great rhyme! (booty-wize to capitalize)
    Apr 9, 2015
  7. Norton X
    Norton X
    What?! I totally didn't see that rhyme. That was unintentional. Honestly. Wow! I rock without even knowing that I do! LMAO! :)
    Apr 9, 2015
  8. TheCourier
    TheCourier
    ........ -_- ass hole. lol GO GET DRY CLEANED!
    Apr 9, 2015
  9. Norton X
    Apr 9, 2015
  10. MelloBubbles
    MelloBubbles
    @Norton X ya know, I would have loved the shit out of this man. We would have been deliriously happy. *sigh* That's what I get for falling for someone so far away. And at this point, I bet there aren't too many people who even remember him.
    Jan 25, 2016
  11. Norton X
    Norton X
    Jan 25, 2016