1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Julie1995
Last Activity:
Sep 2, 2015

Julie1995

Newcumer

Julie1995 was last seen:
Sep 2, 2015
    1. hornyman71
      hornyman71
      *compromise
    2. hornyman71
      hornyman71
      Hi. If modeling is what you want to do, I hope your dream comes true:-). Just don't ever comprise your morals for it!
    3. clitmaster2006
      clitmaster2006
      Looks like u got what it takes to be a model
    4. David MacMillan
      David MacMillan
      Whomever said that to you is pure dick through and through... I personally like bigger nipples like them a lot
    5. Julie1995
      Julie1995
      Im a little insecure about my body. Im self conscious of my breasts. Ivee been told my nipples are too big:(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 6ULDV8_1981
        6ULDV8_1981
        You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Rest assured you have a great looking body from what I can see
        Jun 9, 2015
      3. Mav man
        Mav man
        Would have to see them to tell you if they are to big!!
        Jun 9, 2015
      4. Cockateer
        Cockateer
        Err... what? Who has told you such bullshit, some prudish fart from the Bible Belt? Your nipples are as perfect as nipples can be!
        Aug 7, 2015
    6. Julie1995
      Julie1995
      i might be convinced to post some sexier pics if you talk dirty to me. I love older men and I like to hear what you'd do to me;)
      1. Simplistically Conflicted
        Simplistically Conflicted
        If i dye my hair gray, talk a little crackly and deeper, and wear a long grandpa beard.... will i be considered an older man for you? If so.... Do i have to buy a can to passionately beat you with?
        Jun 7, 2015
      2. hannahsbigdaddy
        hannahsbigdaddy
        I wanna bend you over ina park you're wearing the shortest pleated skirt an a barely there tube top
        Jun 7, 2015
    7. YoungmanBigdick22
      YoungmanBigdick22
      Hii :) im 25 attractive to :p like you heh
      Re you for a chat :)
    8. mjadam
      mjadam
      you are gorgeous, interested in women?
      1. ninaplic likes this.
    9. countspankulot
      countspankulot
      You are def hot enough to model
    10. Funtime345
    11. milkman4u
      milkman4u
      nice photos
    12. Julie1995
      Julie1995
      thank you guys. Im gonna start posting a few pics here to get your opinion of me. Id like to get into modeling.
      2. Julie1995
        Julie1995
        Im getting way too many messages to answer. I will only respond here. So if you wanna chat, post here
        Jun 4, 2015
      3. Dan Allen
        Dan Allen
        i'm sure you are! so... i just noticed you've posted pictures - gonna go give you some opinions but or now yep you'll do just fine in front of a camera. would love to see more!
        Jun 4, 2015
      4. SugarDaddy1976
        SugarDaddy1976
        You are very beautiful and has what it takes to be any kind of model you wanna be!
        Jun 7, 2015
    13. big.tom
      big.tom
      Hey Julie how you doing? Welcome to xnxx
    14. hornieatwork28
      hornieatwork28
      Hi! I'm James. How are you?
    15. Funtime345
      Funtime345
      How do I see your pix
    16. Julie1995
      Julie1995
      Hi guys, Im new here looking to make new friends
      2. flipper972
        flipper972
        Welcome to xnxx. I am sure you will have no problem getting some attention here
        Jun 4, 2015
      3. smiley1203
        smiley1203
        Word up!!
        Jun 4, 2015
      4. Cockateer
        Cockateer
        You should have a legion of devotees and friends in no time.
        Aug 7, 2015
    17. milkman4u
      milkman4u
      love the banana you had in the photo you do that well
    18. Funtime345
      Funtime345
      you are very hot
    19. lovestolick474
      lovestolick474
      You are a gorgeous looking lady. Thanks for sharing the pics
    20. thismotherfuckeroh
      thismotherfuckeroh