1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    Let's hope that some stories does come from this idea.
    Jul 31, 2015
  2. Norton X
    Norton X
    You've got authors like LOAnnie, Sybil, Stex, Brootforce, ahorsewithnoname, and Wantsomefun showing interest. That's a positive sign. I also hope to see a good number of KAW stories (entries and non-entries) written and posted as a result of KAW III.
    Jul 31, 2015
  3. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    And that would make me feel like a BOSS...not sure why, but it will :D
    Jul 31, 2015
  4. Norton X
    Norton X
    LOL
    Jul 31, 2015
  5. Norton X
    Norton X
    And it seems Miss Rachael is also aiming for a KAW entry! :D
    Jul 31, 2015
  6. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    Now THAT would be a stick up a few butts I think. I'm looking forward to see who actually use androids. Not sure why, but the new Terminator movie started my mind down a very dark road...not dark really, just very friggen kinky :P
    Aug 1, 2015
  7. Norton X
    Norton X
    Terminator sex story? That sounds interesting. I once attempted to write a Transformers sex story. Didn't finish it.
    Aug 1, 2015
  8. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    ...you should....and send it to me...and I will tell you what I think :D

Though I will have to pencil in a Terminator story now, I have way too many projects running now and I hardly get time to write as is.
    Aug 1, 2015
  9. Norton X
    Norton X
    That was years ago that I attempted that story. It's nothing but a cobweb of memory now. Am I eligible to participate in KAW III as a contestant? I was wondering...... If I am, I'll write a Transformers entry. If not, I'll post it as a non-entry :)
    Aug 1, 2015
  10. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    Uhm...you didn't win a CAW right? I can't recall that I saw your name in the winners' circle, but I could be wrong
    Aug 1, 2015
  11. Norton X
    Norton X
    Then you should be getting an entry from me when it's time to post :)
    Aug 1, 2015
  12. Norton X
    Norton X
    I have a friendly score to settle with Miss Rachael and Brootforce. I declared them my main rivals in KAW #1 and they abandoned me on that one. It's time to finish unfinished business, even if I end up getting my ass kicked :)
    Aug 1, 2015
  13. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    LOL you do know that your time to post is anytime before the final date right?

As long as you enjoy telling your story, you will do well, or at least that is what I believe even if I seem to gripe about nonsense every now and then in the CAW threads
    Aug 1, 2015
  14. Norton X
    Norton X
    I didn't know. Dang misreading on my part. I'll read your initial post on the rules again. One KAW entry per person, right? I'm no stranger to griping :P
    Aug 1, 2015
  15. DeathsKnight
    DeathsKnight
    Hell you can enter as many stories as you want, as long as you don't blame me that you missed the CAW
    Aug 1, 2015
  16. Norton X
    Norton X
    No worries. I end up blaming myself for almost everything.
    Aug 1, 2015