1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
rcarson13
Last Activity:
Dec 25, 2009
Birthday:
May 31, 1934 (Age: 90)
Retired Caseworker

rcarson13

Official Welcome Wagon, Male, 90, from Pennsylvania

In XNXX Heaven
rcarson13 was last seen:
Dec 25, 2009
    1. Whitey44
    2. honeybunz1200
    3. ~whisper~
    4. bi-solus
      bi-solus
      I'll be your friend, nice to see older men on here. :) I'll also check out those groups

S
      xx
    5. rockera
      rockera
      ha ha thanks!!!! muah
    6. YoungAuthor
      YoungAuthor
      haha.
      I enjoy total anonymity, and I apologize if It's offended you!
      I chose the pseudonym 'Young Author' because I am only just testing my literary boundaries. I have an long way to go before my real name will be attached to any story!
      -I would be happy to be your nxx friend. I hope we may work together in the future.

Your friend,
      The Young Author
    7. Jamie90
      Jamie90
      Thank you :kiss:
    8. lor280465
      lor280465
      HaHa that the way to go staight to the point...I would love to be a friend thanks for asking
    9. Whitey44
    10. iron horse
      iron horse
      Gday Rocco
      Mate no problem at all.
      Welcome abroad
      Cheers
      James
    11. Cunali
    12. roy8815
    13. Little Me
      Little Me
      Yes, why not. How do we do this? Meet for coffee in some out of the way coffee shop in seedy downtown Paris? Or is there a simpler way? Some magic button we press that will joyously enable us to become firm friends as though we'd always known eachother?
    14. Piquet
      Piquet
      Hey Rcarson, nice to meet you. Thanks foryour kind comment on my album - nothing but the best !
      Cheers from Piquet.
    15. BETTZX
    16. hedonism96
      hedonism96
      Hey Rico, don't let the word whore get you down. The blacks have claimed nigger, gays have claimed all sorts of derogatory terms suchs as fag, queen, queer etc so we have no problem claiming whore. If you take ownership of the term it can no longer harm you :) Have been a part time whores (sex workers) for a while. Have fun "Old Man" ;) Scott & Anna
    17. Mabonobo25000
      Mabonobo25000
      Yeah, here it is, Bonobo sexual habits, I would love that human people have the same habit, make love to promote peace and solve conflicts !!
    18. dawn117
      dawn117
      hey im not rlly good with xnxx lol wondering if you will plz leave sum commentz on my new naughty pix plz http://www.****************/jill12

thx lots of luv jill<3xoxoxox
    19. valentine955
      valentine955
      hey im not rlly good with xnxx lol wondering if you will plz leave sum commentz on my new naughty pix plz http://www.freecamspot.net/jill12

thx lots of luv jill<3xoxoxox
    20. Sass&L
      Sass&L
      How are you?
      -Sass
  • About

Birthday:
    May 31, 1934 (Age: 90)
    Retired Caseworker
    Bi Hetero dominant

Horticulture, reading, fishing, masturbation

Signature