1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Rhiannon57
Last Activity:
May 12, 2023
Self Employed

Rhiannon57

Amateur , from New Orleans, La.

Rhiannon57 was last seen:
May 12, 2023
    1. BigRD
    2. thomas1426
      thomas1426
      when will parts 1 5. 9 BE BACK UP
    3. jackwatchu
      jackwatchu
      What the latest about Jeff and Beth story. love it
    4. Soulburst25
      Soulburst25
      Your stories are awesome but can you repost 1 5 and 9? I love game of inches that I reread a lot and it would be great if all the chapters was there. I also hope your making more series of stories cuz your work is amazing.
      1. cousinm1 likes this.
    5. BigBlue12
      BigBlue12
      What happened to chapters 1, 5, and 9 of Game of Inches?
      1. Reader381
    6. jpcarvin
      jpcarvin
      Did'nt you publish a game of inches under another title.
    7. Nitehawk45
      Nitehawk45
      Hi...I just finished your story "My Sister in Law Beth" and absolutely loved it. I ended up reading it on another site and wanted to send you a comment. I figured you might have it here also and lucky for me it was. Anyway, it was one of the best reads I thought. I'll be reading more of your stories.
    8. Jahx
      Jahx
      Rhiannon57,

I took all the chapters for Game of Inches, cleaned them up, and put them into a single document. I also converted it over to epub, for my reading pleasure. If you would like either one of these documents please let me know.

Best,

Jahx
      1. slyfox0529
        slyfox0529
        Does your copy include chapters 1, 5, and 9? If so I would like to get a copy to read if possible...
        Nov 2, 2015
    9. lexi reed
      lexi reed
      Omg! A Game of Inches is the best though I absolutely fell in love with Brian please keep writing
    10. terdon
      terdon
      Just finished reading A Game of Inches and thoroughly enjoyed it, I'm a little bit curious as to what happened to chapters 5 and 9 though, I agree with "sinreborn" below in his request that you repost A Game of Inches with chapters 5 and 9 included, with those two chapters included it would make already outstanding story brilliant. Please keep bringing out new stories.
      Terry
    11. hottay985
      hottay985
      You're the best on the site in my opinion. You have a way with words that makes one want to keep reading. Keep posting "Jeff".
    12. grizzymanpeach
      grizzymanpeach
      Got to say game of inches is one of the best stories I've read on here. I wished there was more stories like this.
    13. sinreborn
      sinreborn
      Hey, I was just wondering if you could repost A Game of Inches chapters 5 and 9 are missing. Or in the alternative, do you have a mirror sire to download them? I enjoy rereading your work and the missing chapters do take away from it. Thank you for your time.
      1. Drilliginsideu likes this.
    14. Drilliginsideu
      Drilliginsideu
      Are you writing any new stories
    15. JadeM
    16. JadeM
      JadeM
      I did get to read it and I voted for it as well. I think I made a comment also. :) it was a really excellent series!
    17. Cattabri
      Cattabri
      Yo hows it going
    18. Drilliginsideu
      Drilliginsideu
      Game of inches should be a book or even a movie. Awesome story
    19. Dizzyworks673
      Dizzyworks673
      Thanks for accepting my friend invite I love the Game of Inches, one of the best stories I've read on this site.
    20. Samantha16
      Samantha16
      And if he ends up with Courtney i will be mad at you LOL
  • About

Self Employed
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight