1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
CAW SOP
Standard Operating Procedure

CAW SOP

Sex Machine, Male, from In the minds of writers

Come check out CAW 28! Sep 9, 2016

1. CAW SOP
      CAW SOP
      Come check out CAW 28!
    2. CAW SOP
    3. CAW SOP
      CAW SOP
      1. deleted user 55874 and Norton X like this.
    4. CAW SOP
    5. CAW SOP
    6. CAW SOP
      CAW SOP
      1. Norton X likes this.
    7. BlackRonin
      BlackRonin
      Just posting about the best email to send stories to.
    8. CAW SOP
      CAW SOP
      All PMs have been responded to and email address has been sent for submissions.
      1. James tullos and wantsomefun like this.
    9. CAW SOP
      CAW SOP
      Thanks for the messages - this account is not accessed on a regular basis during the writing period; questions are asked on the thread.
      1. fuckorsex likes this.
    10. Jeymar
      Jeymar
      [quote]CAW SOP was last seen: May 17, 2015[/quote]

Does this mean that Caw24 has fell inactive?
    11. Jeymar
      Jeymar
      Impossible to send a PM to the CAW SOP. I can only start a conversation. So I'll past this time, maybe I'm not allowed to summit text anymore. Anyway, my story wasn't very good.
    12. HotJiz
      HotJiz
      I am ready to submit my classic affair, never to be forgotten or outdone!
      1. HotJiz
        HotJiz
        How in hell do I PM you, when there is no link to do so
        May 28, 2015
    13. TinyShyDesiree
      TinyShyDesiree
      hi hun,where do we go to see the results of the voting for caw?
      1. CAW SOP
        CAW SOP
        All pertinent information will be found in the Sex Stories Forum. A lot of times it will be stickied at the top of the page. A new challenge is starting up now.
        May 8, 2015
    14. TinyShyDesiree
      TinyShyDesiree
      OMG I'm so stupid, lol... I deleted your message by accident sweetie, sorry about that, I didn't mean it, can you send the info again please... BTW... is there anything else I should include with the story?
    15. TinyShyDesiree
      TinyShyDesiree
      Good afternoon CAW... I've never wrote a story here before but I'd like to try... Can anyone join or do you have to be a long time member?... if it's ok where do I send it too?
      1. wantsomefun likes this.
      2. wantsomefun
        wantsomefun
        I'm not CAW SOP this time, but I saw your post. Anyone can enter. Everything you need to know is in the CAW thread except the addy to send the story to. That should be posted in a few days, so watch the thread. The deadline for entries is the 25th so you still have plenty of time. Remember, entries must be anonymous this time, so don't talk too much about your story.
        Mar 16, 2015
    16. christinemoody6969
      christinemoody6969
      Hello hun... got your message... maybe I have the settings screwed up... I'll check...
    17. christinemoody6969
      christinemoody6969
      Hi again sweetie, I was told to message you to find out where to send the story... so I'm doing just that, lol...
    18. christinemoody6969
      christinemoody6969
      Hi Hun... story is ready... I don't think it's great but it's true... where do I send it?
    19. pars001
      pars001
      Ok not to be a kill joy but I finished my CAW story 4 days ago now what? lol
    20. magusfang
      magusfang
      So when does 20 start?
  • About

Standard Operating Procedure
    CAW host

Presenting the best of the best to the readers

Signature

Come check out CAW 28 in the Sex Stories section.