1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice

Diesel Rousseau

Sex Lover

It's been a while, bisou bisou xx Oct 15, 2024

1. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      bonne nuit <3
      1. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        Goodnight to you as well Daddy's french chaton <3 :) xoxo
        Sep 15, 2016
    2. Diesel Rousseau
      1. vegasfreak
        vegasfreak
        Hello love
        Sep 14, 2016
      2. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        <3 hugs and kisses baby cakes.. Sorry I missed you're message in my inbox.. I came back from New York yesterday evening and i was so exhausted :p. But we'll catch up soon my french kitten :D. Miss ya cutie.
        Sep 14, 2016
    3. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      i only have one daddy and he knows who he is (:
      1. KnightLover1 likes this.
      2. hhhhjj55
        hhhhjj55
        Malheureusement, c'est pas moi
        Sep 12, 2016
      3. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        I do indeed and you will always be daddy's delicious, sexy and yummy french kitten baby girl :D xoxo -spanks and squeezes that beautiful, plump and fantastic ass of daddies with my hands. Biting and sucking on your sweet silky neck and marking it firmly.- : )
        Sep 12, 2016
    4. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      I only want my daddy
      1. Talle6969
        Talle6969
        Love your avatar
        Sep 9, 2016
      2. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        Daddy is here my sexy little honey pot. I have missed you're lovely and sensual body and those pouty kissable sweet lips cutie pie. Xoxo <3 @Diesel Rousseau
        Sep 9, 2016
    5. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      my pussy is dripping and throbbing ugh
    6. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      has anyone seen don't breathe? that movie gave me a headache lol
      1. YummySnicker likes this.
      2. countspankulot
        countspankulot
        Was it good? I wanted to see it
        Aug 30, 2016
      3. YummySnicker
        YummySnicker
        I've seen it and thought it was well made
        Aug 30, 2016
    7. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      long time no see<3
      1. KnightLover1 and cumlover23 like this.
      2. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        It definitely has been a while baby girl <3 :p. How have you been my sweet and spicy french kitten ? Hope all is well and miss our quality time together baby cakes. xoxo
        Sep 8, 2016
    8. captfownes
      captfownes
      Wondering what will ease your boredom perhaps playing with yourself till you get me to play with you.
    9. Diesel Rousseau
      1. cazzivolanti likes this.
      2. cazzivolanti
      3. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        Sorry you're bored honey :( wish i could of been here yesterday to keep you company my sexy cutie ;). xoxo @Diesel Rousseau
        Jun 25, 2016
    10. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      masturbated in public for the first time today
      1. vegasfreak
        vegasfreak
        How was it?
        Jun 13, 2016
      2. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        mmMm, such a naughty little dirty girl :p. You'll definitely have to tell me how that experience was for you cutie pie ;). I miss talking nasty and sexy to my cute and horny daddy's girl :D. @Diesel Rousseau
        Jun 13, 2016
    11. Deeman69
      Deeman69
      Exquisite photos Diesel Rousseau
    12. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Stopping in to check on my sexy, lovely and delicious french sweet cheeks :p. Hoping everything is alright with you and that you're weekend started off good. Leaving some love, kisses and bites and nibbles all over your sexy, hot and well toned naughty body ;). -Bends you over, spanking and slapping that juicy, round and lovely ass hard, then bites each creamy cheek deeply.- xo Ttyl hot stuff. ~Knight
    13. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      i have like two minutes so i'll just say hi to everyone real quick and go ((:
    14. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Stopping by to wish my naughty, lovely and sexy french kitten a wonderful week and hope it started off right for you, after the weekend :). Sending hugs, spanks and kisses for you to enjoy, plus some biting and nibbling for your cute nipples and silky thighs :p. Take care and speak with you later, hope to catch up soon hot stuff. <3 ~Knight xo
      1. Diesel Rousseau likes this.
    15. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      Fuck, daddy made me horny again...
      1. KnightLover1 and mlc101n like this.
      2. mlc101n
        mlc101n
        Aren't you the lucky one
        May 15, 2016
      3. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        She is indeed @mlc101n , but she already knows that too, don't you sexy, delicious and hot baby girl :p. xo @Diesel Rousseau
        May 15, 2016
      4. leonard101
        leonard101
        Voulez vous coucher avec moi? Lol think every American guy knows that French phrase
        Jul 20, 2016
    16. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      giovanni is a really pretty name
      1. amry3321 likes this.
      2. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        Thank you sexy lady, for the follow. It's wonderful to have a beautiful and gorgeous girl of your class on my friend's list. Daddy can't wait to entice your lovely, sweet body some more. Especially with my lips, fingers and throbbing cock shaft. <3
        May 15, 2016
    17. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      He's got me so turned on right now. xo
      2. View previous comments...
      3. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        xo, I'm glad i can turn you on, sexy baby cakes. You are a delicious and wonderful treat to be hold. You're curves, breasts, fine shapely ass, not to mention that dripping, delicious and pink pussy. MmmMm damn, I wish i was filling it full of my cock sexy girl. @Diesel Rousseau
        May 15, 2016
      4. Diesel Rousseau
        Diesel Rousseau
        May 15, 2016
      5. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        You're very welcome my little delicious sex kitten :). I love that i made you cum so hard earlier. <3 Daddy has lots in store for you baby cakes. xoxo @Diesel Rousseau
        May 15, 2016
    18. QLDer08
      QLDer08
      Wow beautiful!! Loved your pics.
      1. Diesel Rousseau likes this.
    19. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      tbh i kinda pick and choose who i reply to
    20. Diesel Rousseau
      Diesel Rousseau
      hablas español? parles français? 한국어 말할수있어? talk to me so i can keep my skills up. (:
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Enchanté.

Signature

Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe? Le sexe. Je veux dire, l’activité physique. Le coït. Tu aimes ça? Tu ne t’interesses pas au sexe? Les hommes pensent que les féministes détestent le sexe, mais c’est une activité très stimulante et naturelle que les femmes adorent.