1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Beckyj1992
    Jul 25, 2016
  2. vegasfreak
    vegasfreak
    Honestly i think your way hotter. Theres like two of your pictures i wouldnt tribute. But theres like 3 of hers that i would xD
    Jul 25, 2016
  3. vegasfreak
    vegasfreak
    Is it a friendly competition or is it full on war lol no being friends after
    Jul 25, 2016
  4. Beckyj1992
    Beckyj1992
    We're friends lol. If you wouldn't masturbate to some of her pics than I would be questioning your sexuality lol
    Jul 25, 2016
  5. vegasfreak
    vegasfreak
    Oh im not saying i wouldnt lol your are just sexier. And i get harder by you then her lol (nothing against her) xD
    Jul 25, 2016
  6. Rowan111999
    Rowan111999
    Good for you dude.
    Jul 25, 2016
  7. Beckyj1992
    Beckyj1992
    Be nice Row
    Jul 25, 2016