1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
MelanieGixxer
Last Activity:
Oct 20, 2024 at 1:24 AM
Birthday:
Oct 25, 1968 (Age: 55)

MelanieGixxer

Amateur , 55, from Louisville KY

https://www.xnxx.com/video-1bwanbbb/do_not_waste_cum_in_my_pussy_please Oct 13, 2024

MelanieGixxer was last seen:
Oct 20, 2024 at 1:24 AM
    1. Wozza6969
      Wozza6969
      Watch your inbox I'll send you some cock pics soon until then keep her wet x
      1. BadKrissy likes this.
      2. BadKrissy
        BadKrissy
        Veryy cool lookin 4ward 2cing them
        Aug 22, 2016
    2. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Dam sexy pics baby! love to play with u, Fill all u're holes.
      Great body!
    3. Tongue69funhole
    4. Showme209
      Showme209
      Mmmm u are so sexy,
      Let's chat
    5. joseador
    6. Saints fan 11
      Saints fan 11
      Hi. Just wanted to say hello
      1. MelanieGixxer likes this.
    7. niqo
      niqo
      I wanna suck on those boobs beiby...hold them together n fuck them as you suck my dick sexy.
      1. MelanieGixxer and Frazier89 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. niqo
        niqo
        Worse when horny....
        Aug 18, 2016
      4. MelanieGixxer
        MelanieGixxer
        just hope that in real life you guys aren't like this hihihi
        Aug 18, 2016
      5. niqo
        niqo
        Mmmmhh...maybe maybe not....but you soo gorgeous n exciting
        Aug 18, 2016
    8. TyreseBBC
      TyreseBBC
      Thanks for the likes! Message me sometime if you ever wanna chat with a younger guy :)
      1. MelanieGixxer and Frazier89 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MelanieGixxer
        MelanieGixxer
        thats so true
        Aug 18, 2016
      4. TyreseBBC
        TyreseBBC
        Well have a good night! :)
        Aug 18, 2016
      5. MelanieGixxer
        MelanieGixxer
        you too, Melanie
        Aug 18, 2016
    9. writerz01
      writerz01
      Welcome Melanie. Hope you have lots of fun in the forum. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.
      1. MelanieGixxer likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 25, 1968 (Age: 55)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hello everyone, here's a bit of info from me, i'm a 55 yrs old single woman by choice and fully independent as well and i'm not looking to change this, being independent means that i do what i want or i don't want.
    i'm on here to meet new people that are very respectful and mature as well, and i'm not looking for strange or weird people the creep me out hihihih and please guys, be older than 35 yrs old, as im really not interested in younger guys no matter how you look.
    i do have a thing for black guys that i feel something for and i have experienced it with one nice guy once over a year ago, i also enjoy girl on girl thing once or twice a year with the right person.
    so if anyone wants to chat a bit don't be shy :)
    and yes i like teasing too hihihih