1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
buddy22
Last Activity:
Nov 9, 2014

buddy22

Sex Machine, Female, from mn

buddy22 was last seen:
Nov 9, 2014
    1. urbanxplorer90
      urbanxplorer90
      Hey buddy nice thread of great pics you got there, they made me hard as a rock. Welcome to the site and PM me so we can talk later.
    2. hard14U
      hard14U
      damn nice threads
    3. vic&lisa
      vic&lisa
      Hi Buddy great pics have a look at our thread and feel free to comment
    4. colin3579
      colin3579
      new to this site (or any like this for that matter) and just saw your pics. You are very cute with great tits. let me know if you want to chat with my girlfriend and I (22 yrs. old) at all.
    5. innocentoutlaw
      innocentoutlaw
      good morning just dropped in to say hey
    6. highg
      highg
      make an album please.
    7. rt
      rt
      Very Hot!!!!!!
    8. The Greek
      The Greek
      Hey, there, MN here, too. Let me know if you're interested in chatting some time.
    9. imdatnice22
      imdatnice22
      hey buddy22, u are 1 sexy, gorgeous lady. ever in new york, would luv to hang out with you. i would like to add you to my friends list, if you dont mind. hit me up if interested. bye hope 2 hear from u soon.
    10. Beef Chowder
      Beef Chowder
      you look so hot
    11. shagbuddy
      shagbuddy
      you have some great posts! if you ever want to talk dirty or anything let me know your hot!
    12. gon3cra2y
    13. babathedon
      babathedon
      hei buddy.... how are you doing
    14. biljoy2
      biljoy2
      love your posts they and you are hot message me
    15. Lampshade19
      Lampshade19
      hey there you got nice pics, keep em cuming
    16. minder
      minder
      just had to say buddy22 you look great and your posts are out of this world, want more xx
    17. da_Beast
      da_Beast
      ur hot u want to chat sometime
    18. xxxbabyxxx
    19. babathedon
      babathedon
      hi interested in chatting?
  • About

Blond love sex

this