1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Fucmeplz
Last Activity:
Apr 15, 2023
Birthday:
May 2, 1979 (Age: 44)
Sales

Fucmeplz

Sex Lover, 44, from All over

I need, to suck cock and shove them in my asshole. I need a woman to fuck me with a big thick strap-on while I suck a real cock. Feb 18, 2023

Fucmeplz was last seen:
Apr 15, 2023
    1. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Sometimes you just want to be thrown on the bed and a fat cock pushed deep in your ass. Wrists held down hair pulled and fucked hard
      1. cole112078 likes this.
    2. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Anyone want to take my manhood and turn me into there bitch make me a slave
      1. toytoynodark65 likes this.
    3. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Any ladies want to fuck my ass with a strapon. Any men want to fuck my ass. I need cock bad.
    4. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Be on the lookout for my new album I'll be sucking cock and being fucked by a dildo
      1. vegasfreak
        vegasfreak
        Love your pictures
        Sep 26, 2016
    5. Fucmeplz
    6. Babyboy26
      Babyboy26
      Hey slutty girl with cock...im the teenaged version of you.....I want you to be my mistresse
      2. Fucmeplz
        Fucmeplz
        Well then turn around and put your hands behind your back. I tie your hands together. Now get on your knees and open your mouth slut. Then I put my fat throbing cock in your mouth push your head all the way down and fuck your mouth till I cum.
        Sep 25, 2016
    7. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I want her to fuck my mouth spank me and fuck my ass real hard
    8. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Starving for cock or a strapon anyone want to fuck a good cock whore my mouth watering for cum my ass is wet and needing a good fucking
    9. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      So horney and no dildo. I had to fuck myself with an electric toothbrush. I need a good ass fucking so bad
      1. jrod02 likes this.
      2. jrod02
        jrod02
        I'D LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH THAT! AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE TO CUM IN MY MOUTH OR DOWN MY THROAT.
        Sep 20, 2016
    10. sweetcockyummytummysuck
      sweetcockyummytummysuck
      Thanks for following sweety-------xoxo
    11. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Any strapon girls tranny or guys out there looking to fuck a tight boy pussy or an eager mouth. Ready for anything
    12. Tomubu
      Tomubu
      Thanks for the follow
    13. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Any strapon girls ready to abuse me tonight I'm up for anything
    14. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I want a fat cock in my boy pussy tonight male or strapon
    15. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Anyone wanna get nasty tonight my ass needs a good pounding
    16. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      So horney right now. When will a hot chick force her strapon in my ass. My ass is wet thinking about it,I need it pounded so bad.
    17. Fucmeplz
    18. Juani18uncut
      Juani18uncut
      Hey, got kik?
    19. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Any guys want to fuck some tight boy pussy?
    20. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I need my ass brutally fucked by a thick vainy 10 inch
  • About

Birthday:
    May 2, 1979 (Age: 44)
    Sales
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like women that dominate and men only when forced by woman. I enjoy bondage spanking strapon play forced to suck cock and nothing is better than her pounding my ass while she pushes my head down on a fat cock till he cums in my mouth and on my face. I like it when they take turns fucking me and spanking me I love to be abused and then I like to take over and we fuck her the same way anyone who wants to join me or us for some fun donmeola3508@gmail.com or hit me here