1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
elliebellie
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2010

elliebellie

Newcumer, Female

elliebellie was last seen:
Feb 20, 2010
    1. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      lol you don't have to have a reason :) how was your day?
    2. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      just wondering :) haha you sound like quite the horny one. So you do it 12 times a week? (just practicing my maths)
    3. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      lol that quite funny... How often do you? like how many times a week? and does your Boyfriend know you go on here?
    4. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      after exams (which finished start of december) we get the time over christmas and new year off. So yup 2 whole months :) and then after 10 weeks i get 2 weeks off then another 10 weeks and another 2 weeks, happens 4 times until december when we get 2 months again :) and How are you today beautiful?
    5. urbanxplorer90
    6. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      Heard of them all but don't know where they are, sorry no yahoo only msn. And i dunno why we start on friday, Just finished 2 months holiday :) mmmmmm your pics make me hornyyy.
    7. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      I will send you one when i get around to it :) Lol sorry i don't know where in america illinois is :( sure i could find out though, at least i know it in america! How are you today?
    8. young_stud1990
      young_stud1990
      hey! thanx 4 the add! xx
    9. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      high school, my last year, i start on friday. YAY you know where my country is, that's always a plus :) You know that you are beautiful? Your smile and your face is just sooooooooo cute xox
    10. innocentoutlaw
      innocentoutlaw
      oh i did see your album very hot i also added some new pics to mine ...enjoy
    11. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      yeah in my last year of school... just tired, no reason. You look cute in your pics :) I live in New Zealand, know where that is? xox
    12. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      haha snow.... :) it's about 27 degrees celcius here, nice and sunny. I'm ok, pretty tired though but that's normal....
    13. Alexnxxm
      Alexnxxm
      hey :) how are you?
    14. innocentoutlaw
    15. YoungDaddyDom
      YoungDaddyDom
      and how are you doing today, sexy?
    16. formerly vodkanoj
      formerly vodkanoj
      thanks for the pic comments. quite sexy yourself!
    17. Bluekur
      Bluekur
      Maybe next time!
    18. Bluekur
      Bluekur
      Kinda had an impromptu party tonight, just a bunch of friends hanging out with some beers and vodka. Was a blast! Too bad you live so far away cuz you would have been invited!
    19. rt
      rt
      Nice Album Ellie...oh yea and thanks for the comment!
    20. ptsteve
      ptsteve
      Greetings from Va.............how are you?
  • About