1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Dantheman160
Last Activity:
Jan 5, 2024

Dantheman160

Sex Machine

Vid out there. BDSM dungeon, girl squirts with magic wand on chair, her ass gapes while squirting cannot find it again :( Aug 1, 2023

Dantheman160 was last seen:
Jan 5, 2024
    1. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      So many idiots on this site pretending to be real it's actually quite funny
      1. Smill, BMore-male and AndrewMillz like this.
    2. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      1. AndrewMillz likes this.
    3. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      A few spaces available in our sharing group after a few removals today pm me if you got real pics of wife, gf, fb to share and have fun
    4. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Great activity in our kik group today
      1. Mx.big likes this.
    5. Dantheman160
    6. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Sharing group busy tonight PM if you want in, real pictures only
    7. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Girls with wet holes and hard nipples apply here lol
    8. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      What ladies are horny?
    9. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Anyone know the woman in my post in pic & movie post
      1. Hrnymofo5150 likes this.
    10. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      "Would you fuck a local mature tonight" I'd fuck a mature that was a million miles away tonight lol
    11. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Any ladies feeling horny?
    12. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Tired, been a long day, any of my friends wanna chat
    13. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Stressful day glad to be home
      1. zmokey likes this.
    14. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Home alone bored anyone for chat or kik
    15. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Halfway through shaving my shaver runs out of battery, half hairy junk for the day lol hope no one wants to suck it lol
    16. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Tired after a night shift just home any ladies up for a chat?
    17. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Push through the sphincter, her ass opens for you, your cock slides in, balls deep... No better feeling
      1. foreverhorny18 and flove like this.
    18. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      When I ask you will I wash your back, a simple yes or no will do!, don't ask me who I am or what I'm doing in your shower!!
      1. zmokey likes this.
    19. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Mods remove my personal asking for people to kik, did not show my id. When girls ask it's ok. The power of the vagina :) :)
    20. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Any ladies want to chat on kik?, make each other smile
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Lets have some fun

Signature

Enjoy life, too much time is spent worrying about small minded people, these people are exactly as described SMALL