1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
xXxKatrinaxXx
Wouldnt you like to know?

xXxKatrinaxXx

Sex Lover, Female, from Somewhere

1. ooaff
      ooaff
      just wanted to say your beautiful sure you hear it all the time lol
    2. buka001
      buka001
      Hiya. Saw your pics. They were awesome. You look alot like my gf! Whast ur stats? What dress size and bra size u wear? My gf is a 16/18 and a 40d about 215lbs.
    3. magicbmx
      magicbmx
      thank u for the add and god the pic by your name is so hot
    4. 1990vhq
      1990vhq
      Hey Kat, You look delicious. Wish we were closer
    5. freshhh
      freshhh
      Hi Katrina...you look so yummmmy....unfortunately...iam not live near you...if iam in youre neighbourhood..wooow...i could eat you raw...hahaha........
    6. ThisIsWhyImHott
      ThisIsWhyImHott
      hey gorgeous I still for you every day and I cant wait to see the next set of pictures (:
    7. davisxridehard
      davisxridehard
      hey gorgeous thout id say hi =D
    8. bigbandit
      bigbandit
      hi you are fuckn sexy
    9. babathedon
    10. Marine112
      Marine112
      Wow, Loved your pics. Just wanted to add you. :]
    11. kiwisoccer
      kiwisoccer
      Hey i just have to say you are without a doubt the sexest chick on here you are what i consider what a real women should look like :)
      Would love to see some more sexy pics of you ;)
    12. roy8815
      roy8815
      Good Morning Sunshine

[IMG]
    13. BeCool81
      BeCool81
      damn...sexy, hit me up i gotta see more
    14. mb41561
      mb41561
      hey there. shoot me your aim or msn!
    15. hornycollegeguy
      hornycollegeguy
      dam katrina u r hott hit me back id love to chat and get to no u.
    16. blameyourfate
      blameyourfate
      You're absolutely beautiful ... I'm looking for a very sexy girl who's into the same music as I am, and you look so fucking cute. Please PM me, would like to get to know you better! :-)
    17. stilllucky8
      stilllucky8
      hey u got msn u wanna chat or cam 2 cam?
    18. ThisIsWhyImHott
  • About

Wouldnt you like to know?
    Bi, nympho. And I dont do pic swapping.

Im a reader