1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. nicole1976
    2. NaughtybuttNice
      NaughtybuttNice
      Olá! Welcome to the forum:) Hope you're liking it here.
      1. MikeHonchoHung likes this.
    3. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      My message was longer. I had to shorten it to fit the space. I hope it still makes sense.
      RICO
    4. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      I certainly would like to help but, frankly, I don't know how to help.Actually, most people on xnxx are quite courteous. The rude people on the forum may hurt your feelings, but they can't do you any real harm. There are people who dislike me and have been rude; I simply reply to their taunts if I feel it appropriate or ignore them if I feel that works best. My attitude is expressed in a mock Latin motto, Illigetimi non Carborundum. Since the Carborundum Corporation manufactures abrasives I choose to translate this as Don't let the bastards wear you down. Some of my best friends online speak unusual dialects of English. By all means, start your group. By all means, put an item in the General Information section publicising it. But please don't be discouraged if some "Illegitimi" continue to give you a hard time, or if very few pwople read your thread.
      RICO
    5. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      You succeeded. I am listed as a friend on this page. You are listed among my friends. Thank you for being my xnxx friend.
      RICO
    6. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      Habblo un muy poco Espanol! No portuguese except when very similar to Espanol, very little Italian, less Francais, Deutsch and Greek. Can read more Spanish and Italian than I can speak.
    7. RedRain4
      RedRain4
      anytime u need somethin let me know....
    8. krissy'shot
      krissy'shot
      Great question! English IS my first language, and THAT I had never considered! Someone tell us,
      "WHAT IS A BROWNIE POINT?" Glad you are playing along...
  • About

among the clouds ... flying high ... watching the
    not written yet