1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Fatesknight
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2018
Birthday:
June 25
Former Marine

Fatesknight

Newcumer, from Kair

Currently Looking for an Editor May 21, 2015

Fatesknight was last seen:
Jun 25, 2018
    1. Mizdrgn
      Mizdrgn
      Do you still write? Would love to read more of your stories…plus I’m curious to know if you ever finished The Dragons of Arma and perhaps posted it elsewhere?
      1. Aircrew3688 and Coolxxx23223 like this.
      2. urdaddy2
        urdaddy2
        Last seen in 2018
        Jun 27, 2024
    2. amaanyaser
      amaanyaser
      Plz continue dragon of arma
    3. ingrid753
      ingrid753
      you have two good stories here . are you ever going to finish them?
    4. AMAROK_Devourer
      AMAROK_Devourer
      I love both dragons of arma, and celestial fall, both of them are really great stories so far, and was wondering if u had a time frame of when the next part for either story might be posted?
      Because it's driving me crazy not knowing what will happen next in either story
      1. amaanyaser likes this.
    5. pars001
      pars001
      put something on profile was hoping to talk to you now as I may not be on tomorrow
    6. larynxguy
      larynxguy
      Thank you so much for serving as a marine. When I was younger that was my dream, and while I never fulfilled that dream, I have the highest respect for those who have been and are serving our country. The fact that the idiot has the nerve to insult you and your wife in that way disgusts me. Again, thank you Knight for what you do!
    7. larynxguy
      larynxguy
      Hey man, glad you approved of my comments, but I wasn't looking to be put in your story. I just enjoy reading stuff like this, and fucktards like that only annoy me. I haven't had a chance to get on recently, so I'm looking forward to reading the latest chapters! And I just saw something that makes me proud to have commented.
    8. ChaosWolf1890
      ChaosWolf1890
      Dude I'm really liking your Dragons of Amar story and look forward to reading more
    9. Fatesknight
      Fatesknight
      Currently Looking for an Editor
  • About

Birthday:
    June 25
    Former Marine
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    every story needs a bard to tell it let me tell you my stories.

Reading, Writing