1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. olderhungdude
    olderhungdude
    I do too!
    Mar 12, 2017
  2. sxynae
    sxynae
    Guys are always wanting me,girls too. I'm not surprised y'all want some of it too lol. But I don't know about this boyfriend to be son in law deal.
    Mar 12, 2017
  3. Blacksnake504
    Blacksnake504
    Come on....you know he wants to fuck you
    Mar 12, 2017
  4. Raycums4U
    Raycums4U
    I fuck you hell let her boyfriend fuckyou
    Mar 12, 2017
  5. lovestolick474
    lovestolick474
    I'm sure he does give him a treat
    Mar 12, 2017
  6. sxynae
    sxynae
    Blacksnake you right! I do know he wants to fuck me. Rick6414 once and you're hooked.
    Mar 12, 2017
    Norton^ likes this.
  7. sxynae
    sxynae
    I am thinking about it seriously. He's nice looking man. I just know if I do he'll go ape shit crazy probably just because he's been waiting for it eyeing it, I know no teenage girl has the feel and experience like me! I'll throw it on him
    Mar 12, 2017
    Norton^ likes this.
  8. Talle6969
    Talle6969
    Lucky guy
    Mar 12, 2017
  9. Blacksnake504
    Blacksnake504
    Damn i wish i was him....you just made my dick instantly hard
    Mar 12, 2017
  10. sxynae
    sxynae
    You see guys I've done this the other way too. My moms boyfriends were always creepy and trying to get me when I was 16 my mom really upset me calling me names and things telling my boyfriend that I was a little slit and he didn't need me,so after school that day when mom went to work in the evening a slut I showed her and let her husband fuck me
    Mar 12, 2017
  11. Blacksnake504
    Blacksnake504
    I sure he unloaded all over your beautiful tits. And thanks for the follow hun
    Mar 12, 2017
  12. lovestolick474
    lovestolick474
    Wow. Well I know i'd enjoy a chance to have a night with you. I'll be happy to see how you would break it off on me
    Mar 12, 2017
  13. halodren
    halodren
    Just be sure to share the details if you go for it
    Mar 12, 2017
  14. sxynae
    sxynae
    He didn't cum on me anywhere blacksnake,he pulled out and dripped to the floor. I can't remember the first time my tits got came on
    Mar 12, 2017
  15. Blacksnake504
    Blacksnake504
    Wow the first set of big tits i'd encountered, i bust all over them. Did you have a nice size rack at 16?
    Mar 12, 2017
  16. sxynae
    sxynae
    I know my daughter is made just like me down as far as the looks so other than me knowing how to work it
    Mar 12, 2017
  17. sxynae
    sxynae
    I had them by the time I was 13 blacksnake. 38double d's.
    Mar 12, 2017
    Norton^ likes this.
  18. Blacksnake504
    Blacksnake504
    Oh my....so basically you've had all the boys and men around you jerking off for years. I can tell your a sexy tease too
    Mar 12, 2017
  19. sxynae
    sxynae
    Yes blacksnake I've had so many dicks shook at me and showed to me it's unbelievable. Yes you are right! Once I knew I was pretty and the boys and men wanted me I've teased and played to fullest
    Mar 12, 2017
    Norton^ likes this.
  20. John4Moms
    John4Moms
    I would if I was him :)
    Mar 12, 2017
  21. Blacksnake504
    Blacksnake504
    Well had me to the list cause you have me playing with myself too lol. Do you plan on adding some pics?
    Mar 12, 2017
  22. Wolfaus
    Wolfaus
    I can understand what he feels ;)
    Mar 12, 2017
  23. thatguy6767
    thatguy6767
    You should give her a"how too" lesson show her the ropes! Show her what to do tho keep her men from looking elsewhere!!
    Mar 14, 2017
  24. zztopman
    zztopman
    That made me instantly hard
    Mar 25, 2017