1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    I don't think I know that guy, but the 'big dick' part sounds personally familiar... though I just call him Johnson.
    Mar 18, 2017
  2. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    U call my daddy Johnson?
    Mar 18, 2017
  3. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    You're Daddy doesn't care much for given names, but he likes it when you call him Daddy.
    Mar 18, 2017
  4. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    R u guys buddies?
    Mar 18, 2017
  5. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    Best friends. He's got stiff resolve, a stand up guy, and he likes the in's & out's of social interaction with the ladies
    Mar 18, 2017
  6. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    R u from nc then?
    Mar 19, 2017
  7. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    I am not :(
    Mar 19, 2017
  8. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    Can u give him my msg
    Mar 19, 2017
  9. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    And what message is that?
    Mar 19, 2017
  10. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    Hahaha....that he reply to my kik msgs....can u please
    Mar 19, 2017
  11. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    If he was aware of your kik username, I'm sure he'd see about doing that
    Mar 19, 2017
  12. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    He knows!
    Mar 19, 2017
  13. xxxJer37
    xxxJer37
    He does? Oh. He's been doing a lot more kik'ing than I was aware of, the sneaky bastard
    Mar 19, 2017
  14. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    Do u know him really? Personally?
    Mar 19, 2017
  15. Daisy delicate
    Daisy delicate
    Hey Jer tell ur friend Big dick mcgee that I misunderstood him for a cool guy.....He ain't cool :)
    Mar 19, 2017