1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Couple624
Last Activity:
Oct 30, 2020
Sarah - Kept Woman Paul - Developer

Couple624

Sex Machine, from Poole

Well hello, it’s been awhile. Oct 28, 2020

Couple624 was last seen:
Oct 30, 2020
    1. W1LD BOY
      W1LD BOY
      Missing you babe hope you're doing good
    2. literbrown21
      literbrown21
      Wow we love the stories
    3. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Dam all your pics are gone what can I drool over now?
    4. brad67
      brad67
      Hi couple 642 hope you are ok and alls good, I went Dogging yesterday it was fantastic and very naughty am. Still shaking ah ah wow lots of yummy x enjoy the day x
      1. Fatback69, DukeLINY and Babysub4u like this.
    5. Irish123
      Irish123
      So glad you have fun this weekend!
    6. Couple624
      Couple624
      Oh my oh my oh my I think the boys in our group missed me. I have been fucked and fucked and fucked. All holes well used I'm a happy girl.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        lol believe or not yes there is. 2 guys at the same time is great 3 as they say is a crowd. To much effort needed to keep three guys in rhythm. of course having a guy or 2 in reserve is always nice.
        Apr 3, 2017
      3. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        We made 3 work before,, but the less competition the better.. & you know I'll always bring up the finish.... then you can have your way with me the way I like it!
        Apr 3, 2017
      4. Sweetnothings77
        Sweetnothings77
        You are right about the 3 guys but if I'm On TOP of One and the Other Behind me then I like the 3rd Man at my Mouth. But thats just me cause during SEX I've ALWAYS Been VERY ORAL.

But we think a like with having the 2 Men in reserve and Ready. :-)
        Nov 8, 2021
        Yurtle#1 likes this.
    7. Baddog_WOOF
      Baddog_WOOF
      Sarah, you are stunning!
      1. Couple624 and needaname like this.
    8. Irish123
      Irish123
      May you get everything you desire tonight!
    9. Couple624
      Couple624
      Party tonight first real group sex for ages - looking forward to some deserved DP lol
      1. W1LD BOY
        W1LD BOY
        When you say this I just wish I had 2 cocks to give you the seeing to you...... desire ;);)
        Apr 1, 2017
      2. needaname
        needaname
        I hope you let us know how it goes afterwards!
        Apr 2, 2017
    10. Irish123
      Irish123
      Just want to say you a beautiful woman and a genuinely good person. It is a pleasure to see and read yourpostings.
      1. DTrumpet likes this.
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        Thank you babe that's a lovely thing to say.
        Apr 1, 2017
        lastkiss555 likes this.
    11. Couple624
      Couple624
      Shopping tomorrow for my party outfit. The theme is Leather or Lace. I'm leaning toward leather.
      1. Irish123
        Irish123
        Leather is good!
        Mar 31, 2017
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        Yes not sure lace works at a sex party - Lacey outfits are more for sensual encounters on a one to one basis I think - leather is more come fuck me guys and better for a party but that's just my opinion lol.
        Mar 31, 2017
        lastkiss555 likes this.
    12. Irish123
      Irish123
      Hello Sarah and Paul. I sincerely hope that you enjoyed your holiday. Any story or pictures we can look forward to?
      1. DTrumpet and M cs like this.
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        One or two babe
        Mar 29, 2017
        lastkiss555 likes this.
      3. Couple624
        Couple624
        Party time this weekend - yay orgy time lol
        Mar 29, 2017
        lastkiss555 likes this.
    13. Backdoorforever
      Backdoorforever
      Thank you for the likes, your photographs are beautiful!
    14. Couple624
      Couple624
      seriously need to think about trading in my hubby for a younger model his age is beginning to show lol.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JohnKiles
        JohnKiles
        Yikes
        Mar 28, 2017
      3. W1LD BOY
        W1LD BOY
        Nah you guys have the life #jealous
        Mar 28, 2017
      4. xtonguemanx
        xtonguemanx
        Trade him for me baby
        May 12, 2017
    15. brad67
      brad67
      Hello couple624 glad you're enjoying.your holiday and really having a sexy time my regards brad67 x
      1. Couple624
        Couple624
        Sadly babe I'm home again in the cold. Never mind lots to look forward to this year. I only fucked 3 other guys while we were away. One guy on the beach after an all night beach party and 2 guys in a club - that was fun though dancing surrounded by local guys all trying to feel me up and dry hump me on the dance floor.
        Mar 28, 2017
        lastkiss555 likes this.
    16. Couple624
      Couple624
      Feeling sad last day of my holiday - will be sad to go home but had a great time.
      1. lastkiss555, andy29 and Mx.big like this.
      2. Couple624
        Couple624
        Out to Marbella in May so more fun in the sun then. I forgot how much fun clubbing is and so many lovely men to dance with. Poor hubby is just getting to old lol.
        Mar 27, 2017
        lastkiss555 likes this.
      3. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        Well paul can let them young guys get you all sweaty & worked up.. Then he can fuck you when U get home & in the morning....
        Mar 27, 2017
    17. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Thanks for all the pics, videos and stories
      1. Couple624
        Couple624
        Your welcome Hun X glad you enjoy them.
        Mar 26, 2017
    18. Couple624
      Couple624
      oh my what a fucking great night
      1. bobflowers and Oregonmarine75 like this.
      2. paul jo
        paul jo
        A great night fucking??? Or a great fucking night???
        Mar 26, 2017
      3. Couple624
        Couple624
        Both babe both lol
        Mar 26, 2017
    19. sukdeb
      sukdeb
      hiii
      1. Couple624
        Couple624
        Hi Hun
        Mar 25, 2017
    20. Couple624
      Couple624
      Hot humid night sat on the balcony like a bitch in heat. Sweat down my cleavage pussy hot ready, willing and soaking wet going crazy lol.
      1. Backdoorforever and bobflowers like this.
  • About

Sarah - Kept Woman Paul - Developer
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Guys I no longer Kik or use any other communications. I only chat on here.

About Us

My name is Sarah my husband is Paul I'm 29 he's 45 as our status says we aren't a typical couple. Although this profile is a couple mostly it is me online but my husband does enjoy reading comments about me and we have no secrets.

So I'm 5' 6" uk dress size 6 with 32DD breasts I have long brunette hair (yes they are my photos we've posted). My husband is tbh pretty average in terms of height, body and looks. He does however, have a very high sex drive - by that I'm not talking stamina (although that's not bad and good recovery) more like he has a very active imagination and wide tastes - he's no prude and very broad minded. Where others have role play we have real play - he likes things as close to the real thing as possible and hates being limited to the bedroom (unless it's that type of fun we are after - nothing wrong with slow sensual love making in the bedroom from time to time).

We are swingers and we've dabbled in a little dogging. We actually met in a swingers club (but that's a different story). I'm bi but he is very very straight - Paul is a watcher loves nothing better than watch me having fun and is getting a real kick out of the little bit of attention I've had on here. I however, am an exhibitionist and love to flirt and occasionally go further (if the time person and fit is right). I can be Dom with girls and occasionally with men but my natural state is submissive.

Well that's us in a nut shell if you want to know more just ask x.