1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Fucmeplz
Last Activity:
Apr 15, 2023
Birthday:
May 2, 1979 (Age: 44)
Sales

Fucmeplz

Sex Lover, 44, from All over

I need, to suck cock and shove them in my asshole. I need a woman to fuck me with a big thick strap-on while I suck a real cock. Feb 18, 2023

Fucmeplz was last seen:
Apr 15, 2023
    1. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I need, to suck cock and shove them in my asshole. I need a woman to fuck me with a big thick strap-on while I suck a real cock.
      1. thomas/jkngoff likes this.
    2. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Penny daddy needs your lips wrapped around his cock. Come to me my lil sissy bitch.
    3. thomas/jkngoff
      thomas/jkngoff
      …penny’s here…
    4. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I need a strap-on or a fat cock in my ass fucking me hard and deep like an animal.Is there anyone out there who will fuck my ass I need cock
      1. thomas/jkngoff and slutwolf like this.
    5. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I need a good submissive ,,male Sub may be forced to dress as a woman and any female subs can expect to experience very powerful Oh!'s
      1. Varaw
        Varaw
        force feminize and slutify me sir
        Jan 15, 2023
        Fantasyfun69 likes this.
    6. Satispnply
      Satispnply
      Nice cock too bad you'd rather fuck hung guys than hot pussy. Into fucking guys like a bitch taking it in your man pussy
      1. britnee lopez likes this.
    7. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      anyone find a good public humiliation video with a male being humiliated fucked with a strapon force fed cock all women one lucky guy
      1. Somenorman and britnee lopez like this.
    8. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      Bend me over and fuck my ass real hard and deep if I scream go harder if I say stop smack me and go harder if my ass bleeds go harder please
      1. EdmJen
        EdmJen
        I just did some good stuff and my pussy is so fucking horny rite now I'd love to use you like a dirty little bitch
        Apr 6, 2017
        Fucmeplz likes this.
      2. Fucmeplz
        Fucmeplz
        do you have a thick strapon in like em 10 inch and fat so it hurts some. you may have to tie me up show me who's boss
        Apr 6, 2017
      3. Fucmeplz
        Fucmeplz
        Hit me up ladies if you really want to see what it's like bend a guy over and make him take your cock. I love thick ones with lots of lube but I can take a good hard fucking stretch my ass mommy please!!
        Jan 15, 2023
    9. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      any strapon girls or guys out there want to make me there bitch film it and post it too. I love to be a bitch for all to see
      1. wownice likes this.
    10. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      so horny. juse did some coke and it instantly makes me a cock slut. I like women but when I do coke or meth I want to be fucked lik a bitch
      1. captfownes and CrazyFun69man like this.
    11. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      at that moment I know I belong to you,that you own me:
    12. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      my cheeks and push your glorious cock in me. mmm fuck me daddy. when you grab my throat and squeeze as you pound my ass,at that moment
    13. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I have my stockings on, cock in chastity, tied to the bed face down, my ass red from your belt, I'm waiting to feel you straddle me,spread
    14. captfownes
      captfownes
      You have a nice collection
    15. Yormar21
      Yormar21
      Fuck my asshole for free?
      1. wownice and Talle6969 like this.
      2. Fucmeplz
        Fucmeplz
        I would fuck any hole you have your gorgeous
        Jul 5, 2022
    16. Hotnhorny71
    17. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      any ladies or guys want to fuck a submissive cock crazed spanking, bondage and humiliation starved pain loving cock whore
    18. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      need cock now
      1. cole112078 likes this.
    19. Fucmeplz
      Fucmeplz
      I need cock in my ass and mouth please I need to be fucked and dominated by a few strong men. any takers my ass is tight and throat is deep
    20. chester1967
      chester1967
      I'd love to fuck you.
      With a cock like that, anytime baby
      1. View previous comments...
      2. chester1967
        chester1967
        Just loooove gang bangs. More cocks the merrier
        Jan 5, 2017
      3. Fucmeplz
        Fucmeplz
        I agree the more cocks the better 2 in my ass one in my mouth and one ready to enter. 3 guys just pounding my ass and one fucking my mouth ass spanked hair pulled tied up and smacked around
        Jan 5, 2017
      4. chester1967
        chester1967
        This is the best I've had the entire week. Love it
        Jan 5, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 2, 1979 (Age: 44)
    Sales
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like women that dominate and men only when forced by woman. I enjoy bondage spanking strapon play forced to suck cock and nothing is better than her pounding my ass while she pushes my head down on a fat cock till he cums in my mouth and on my face. I like it when they take turns fucking me and spanking me I love to be abused and then I like to take over and we fuck her the same way anyone who wants to join me or us for some fun donmeola3508@gmail.com or hit me here