1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Cre8tiveFun
Last Activity:
Oct 3, 2009
Birthday:
February 19
making money from water

Cre8tiveFun

Sex Machine, Male, from Florida

Cre8tiveFun was last seen:
Oct 3, 2009
    1. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      You loke roses and cats, and you haven't let me be your friend. Shame on you. It's true I have neither now, due to my inability to care for the roses, or to clean litter pans, but my roses used to draw visitors from miles around, and my cats include my first cat, Boopy, that I grew up with. She was outdoor trained rather than lotter trained, and for a long time her favorite place to sleep wqs at the top of the cellar steps, between the downstairs neighbor's dogs. I've had many ats since then including a Siamese that was born black and the owner tried to drown it. My mother saved him and I insisted we keep him. There was also Dennis (The Menace) who loved to loe on a shelf outside our kitchen window. An all white Tom (but not deaf) Dennis was as full of mischief as his namesake as a kitten, but grew up with a disposition more like Mr. Wilson. Please be my XNXX friend. Thank you.
      RICO
    2. oralfixation
      oralfixation
      Hey Cre8tive..... Sent you a friend request. I used to be known as Wyllie. Love the BlackRose.
    3. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      Happy Birthday
    4. Bluekur
      Bluekur
      Happy B-day!
    5. Rockprincess
      Rockprincess
      Yay, let's go racing today!!!:awesome::awesome:
    6. Rockprincess
      Rockprincess
      It's time to go racing!!!:awesome::awesome:
    7. BisexualKinkyGirl
      BisexualKinkyGirl
      hey babydoll. thanks for posting on my thread. muah
    8. roy8815
      roy8815
      [IMG]

A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.

After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "See that, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She begins to drool.

The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder''s pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, "See those, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She is aching for action at this point.

Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.

He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, "Why are you in such a hurry to go?"

She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!"
    9. Slu_t
      Slu_t
      Damn beautiful, Hows the life?
    10. BlackRose
    11. BlackRose
    12. Rockprincess
      Rockprincess
      I thought that there would be more Nascar fans here...However, I still post every week-end...Welcome to the forum!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    February 19
    making money from water
    5'11", brown eyes, brown hair, 160lbs.

sex, sports, and sex

Signature

Roses can be pretty and hurt too!

:rose::rose::rose::rose: