1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
conroe4
Birthday:
March 2
retired

conroe4

Lake Lover, from On the lake

In XNXX Heaven

Retired Jan 3, 2023

1. StrawberryCupcake
      StrawberryCupcake
      You posted in a personal lol.
    2. conroe4
      conroe4
      Happy New Year to all!!!
    3. Rexxracerr
      Rexxracerr
      Happy new year bud, hope it's a blessed one. Fist bump⚡
    4. Anniemated
      Anniemated
      May the coming year be filled with peace, love, and happiness ❤️
    5. Anniemated
      Anniemated
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. xoxo
    6. submissively speaking
      submissively speaking
      I can see you again! Welcome back. :)
      1. conroe4
        conroe4
        Thanks, I know you dislike flamingos and trust me, there are some fowl fuckers running around!!! LOL
        Dec 12, 2019
      2. submissively speaking
        submissively speaking
        I've no inherent dislike of flamingos, per se. It was just like you were running around for weeks in a costume. Amusing at first, then you're like, "Dude, just take that get-up off. Party's over." XD
        Dec 12, 2019
        StrawberryCupcake and conroe4 like this.
    7. Cherrypop
      Cherrypop
      Wishing you a flamingood night! :D
      1. conroe4 likes this.
      2. Cherrypop
        Cherrypop
        Lol that was awesomely lame
        Dec 4, 2019
    8. Cherrypop
      Cherrypop
      Now I can see it’s a bull :)
    9. deegenerate
      deegenerate
      You’ve got my vote! :)
    10. Freddylroy55
      Freddylroy55
      I do agree you so right!!
    11. conroe4
      conroe4
      It's a beautiful life, don't you agree?
      1. Lily D, Sia. and Vicky Richards like this.
    12. conroe4
      conroe4
      One was a trainee that fucked up and we left her boat for the other. Mgmt guy was training her. Other one <five total> was really cool.
    13. conroe4
      conroe4
      The guides <two of them> were lawyers. They hated law, and loved the river. One was management and he was very cool.
    14. conroe4
      conroe4
      Thank you Shooter. Those are great tips and I never said thanks. I will follow.
    15. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 8
      Buddy up with the guides; they are ruffians running from the law but they have been down the canyon a thousand times and can show you the "secret" places and little tricks that make the trip better. Expect to tip them; they make good bucks, but it still helps.
      Take lots N lots of bug spray and lotion. A gallon of each ought to do.
      Sorry this took so many posts
      Damn! Shooter is jealous!
    16. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 7
      If you are bringing your own booze, know that there are no stores in the canyon; you want figure how much booze you drink in a week, double it, then double it again. When I was running I usually did a 6 pack a day, so I took 15 cases of beer for my first 15 day trip, and ran out on day 10. But, we had a Kayaker along and I think the fucker was stealing beer.
    17. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 6
      The food should be OK, Western isn't known for it's food, but they don't feed you beans from a can either. Be sure you understand what (if any) booze they provide, and if you can bring your own, whatever flavor you prefer. The guides probably won't mind if you toke a doobie as long as other passengers don't get pissy about it and you maybe share with them
    18. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 5
      Did you know that only about 100 people ran the canyon after him, until after WWII? Really. Now, some of the outfitters can take 100 people a day!
      Also, if you can find it, get a book by Edward Abbey called the Monkey Wrench Gang, and take it with you to read. But do NOT loan it. To anyone. It's out of print and something of a holy grail among guides. They will steal it, promise.
    19. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 4
      When you get back to Las Vegas you'll suffer culture shock. Remember to look for traffic; it sounds stupid, but you haven't even heard a car for a week, and you can easily forget about them and get squashed if you aren't paying attention.
      You want to read John Wesley Powell's diary, the first white guy through the canyon; you'll see how little, and how much, the canyon has changed since he went down in 1869.
    20. shootersa
      shootersa
      Part 3
      Western River served as my safety backup when I ran Lava in my 18' oar rig, and when I got through the guide gave me 8 very cold and very much appreciated beers; we'd been out for a couple of days at that point.
      People say they "ran" the Grand Canyon, but the reality is, that canyon changes everyone who runs the river. You'll know what I mean when you get to Pearce ferry.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 2
    retired
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight