1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Just a Girl Named Jessie
Birthday:
February 14
Student

Just a Girl Named Jessie

Newcumer, from A WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION

Have a good evening or day, XNXX people. :) Aug 5, 2017

1. D.F.W
      D.F.W
      Heyy Jessie you there
      1. Just a Girl Named Jessie
        Just a Girl Named Jessie
        Yes. I'm here.
        May 29, 2017
    2. Coldlove1
    3. Just a Girl Named Jessie
    4. springsteen79
      springsteen79
      I always ask before I follow someone.it seems polite. May I?
      1. Just a Girl Named Jessie
        Just a Girl Named Jessie
        Yes, you may. :) I would be much obliged if you did.
        May 9, 2017
        springsteen79 likes this.
    5. springsteen79
      springsteen79
      Thanks for the like on my status. Would love to chat.......we have things in common.
    6. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Thanks for the follow, stop by anytime.to chat
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        SO???? Arms outstretched & bound to the bed, legs spread-eagled , bound to the frame.... Some warm oil??? I'm ready when you are,,
        May 5, 2017
      3. Just a Girl Named Jessie
        Just a Girl Named Jessie
        I moan and whisper your name, nibbling my lip and grabbing the sheets to keep from calling out. Every little touch from you sends pleasure vibrating through my body, my nipples harden in anticipation and a wet spot begins to form...
        May 5, 2017
        DTrumpet likes this.
      4. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        An old GF had clamps & chains like that, the nipples clamps had a ring to run the clit/lip clamp thru. Everytime her tits moved it would pull on her clit, especially while she was on all fours taking me in her ass.
        May 5, 2017
    7. Just a Girl Named Jessie
      Just a Girl Named Jessie
      Bored. Anyone wanna chat??
      1. Jay0420mc
        Jay0420mc
        Yeah pm me
        Mar 9, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    February 14
    Student
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    I don't have a kik nor do I have a snapchat. I shan't give out my personal email unless you spark my curiosity. I would prefer to get to know a person before we jump right into the sex portion of the conversation. I am into BDSM with a submissive role mostly, but I can morph into what you would like. Message me if you choose but be intelligent, don't use shorthand, and if we get to the sex part, be detailed. Thanks!