1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
LoveNichole
Birthday:
April 25

LoveNichole

Amateur

Haven’t had an owner in a long time wish I could have that again Jan 5, 2019

1. warlock17578
      warlock17578
      Where are you located ? I have a willing mini stallin
    2. springsteen79
      springsteen79
      Come back Nicole! You are too lovely to lose!
    3. Jonny300
    4. Louis smothers
      Louis smothers
      Well move ATL and u will never have to worry about getting fuck. I will love to stick my dick in every fuckin hole u want me to.
    5. mustang123
      mustang123
      You have heard it ALL so I am just going to agree YOU ARE HOT!!!!
    6. Saint Pablo
      Saint Pablo
      Ur so hot like goddamn! And there's not too many black girls omg this site but ur def one of the hottest
    7. OTKANDSUCH
      OTKANDSUCH
      More pics of your beautiful ass please babe!!
    8. Hotnhorny71
      Hotnhorny71
      very sexy mmmm.
      1. Tomlan1 likes this.
    9. VanillaBoy20
      VanillaBoy20
      You're very beautiful, ma'am. I would love to have a Mistress as beautiful as you.
    10. pyro90
      pyro90
      Mmm baby. There is no reason someone as sexy as you should have to go without being fucked. I would lay you down and have your legs shaking daily. Pm me if you want to hear more ;)
    11. Sam5211
      Sam5211
      Your body is out of this world!
    12. Hotnhorny71
      Hotnhorny71
      nice pics very sexy.
    13. Hotnhorny71
      Hotnhorny71
      nice pics your wish is my comand.
    14. hw.fbuser
    15. LoveNichole
      LoveNichole
      Trying to be some what faithful but if my boyfriend doesn't fuck me soon this is never going to work. Long distance is such a pain
      1. View previous comments...
      2. papageorgio16
        papageorgio16
        I know what you mean. My girlfriend and I are doing long distance and it sucks
        Feb 20, 2017
    16. LoveNichole
      LoveNichole
      Inbox me your secret kinks and make them good lol
      1. MissQueen
        MissQueen
        I just inboxed you one of my kinks it's a long one check it out and pm me back please
        Jan 26, 2017
    17. LoveNichole
      LoveNichole
      Thanks so much for the compliments over the past week I've been gone. Night has been made.
    18. LoveNichole
      LoveNichole
      Btw I didn't say I'd talk to everyone that didn't have a penis profile pic. It's close to impossible to talk to EVERY guy in my inbox.
      1. KnightLover1 and Trojan22 like this.
      2. Heywood123
        Heywood123
        Trust me when I'm in your box talking will be the last thing on my mind
        Feb 1, 2017
        Sia. likes this.
    19. dantecloud
    20. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Beautiful girl....
  • About

Birthday: