1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Couple624
Last Activity:
Oct 30, 2020
Sarah - Kept Woman Paul - Developer

Couple624

Sex Machine, from Poole

Well hello, it’s been awhile. Oct 28, 2020

Couple624 was last seen:
Oct 30, 2020
    1. Buzzyboy09
      Buzzyboy09
      U with all those dangerous curves and me with out any brakes lol. I would like to chat with you 2 sexy people
    2. KerryWayne
      KerryWayne
      Hello nice to meet you
    3. natebyian
      natebyian
      Hi hun, love to talk about taboo sex fun with you, pm me soon, love all the photos
    4. Couple624
      Couple624
      Well hello, it’s been awhile.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SexFiend4u
        Oct 28, 2020
        Couple624 likes this.
      3. Anthony_aus
        Anthony_aus
        How long? Lol
        Oct 28, 2020
      4. Wozza6969
        Wozza6969
        Hello beautiful stranger
        Nov 16, 2020
    5. Playnaked69
      Playnaked69
      Would love to get in on that
    6. Fatback69
      Fatback69
      Would you like a good cleaning and then let me in fuck you again and all those freshly come drenched holes and fill you up
      1. hrnycpl69 and Touchthis like this.
    7. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Still missing you & our cnversations, Hope all is well Sarah & Paul
      1. Touchthis likes this.
    8. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Always missing you my Sweet Sara..
      1. Touchthis and springsteen79 like this.
    9. W1LD BOY
      W1LD BOY
      Hope you're keeping well and all is good
    10. Irish123
      Irish123
      Hello Sarah and Paul. I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying life
      1. Fatback69 likes this.
    11. Willieceo
      Willieceo
      Hello, you're absolutely gorgeous, are you into older men? If so, would you care to chat
      1. Touchthis likes this.
    12. Irish123
      Irish123
      Hello dear Sarah. I hope that if you find this it finds you doing well.
    13. fairdinkumdevo
      fairdinkumdevo
      Can't see any of you're video, disappointed
      1. Touchthis and DukeLINY like this.
      2. DukeLINY
        DukeLINY
        I could suck on your clit for days!! YUM!
        And drink every ounce of your cum!!
        Sep 12, 2017
    14. springsteen79
      springsteen79
      Where have you gone.....please cum back and play!
      1. fairdinkumdevo likes this.
    15. xtonguemanx
      xtonguemanx
      I love a sexxy woman who n stockins and heels. Nothin sexier
      1. Touchthis likes this.
    16. W1LD BOY
      W1LD BOY
      Missing you gorgeous don't be a stranger
      1. fairdinkumdevo likes this.
    17. Irish123
      Irish123
      Hope you are well. We miss you around here.
      1. DukeLINY and W1LD BOY like this.
    18. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Moissing Sarah a lot!
      1. springsteen79 and W1LD BOY like this.
      2. springsteen79
        springsteen79
        And her friends!
        Jun 25, 2017
    19. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      All your albums are gone???
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bobflowers
        bobflowers
        Who knows. Its not the first time some one got pissed off at some one or had something happen at home and just disappeared. Sometimes folks on here just take it to the 'Oh Fuck Me' level
        Apr 29, 2017
        springsteen79 and DTrumpet like this.
      3. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        I know! Just wondering she was there, posting new stuff just came home from holiday & then nothing, I know before she got pissed at some assholes being assholes. you know, Oh well I miss my private chats with her,, She would always surprise me by just starting some sexual fantasy in which I was included. LOL
        Apr 29, 2017
        springsteen79 likes this.
      4. springsteen79
        springsteen79
        It really is a shame!
        Jun 25, 2017
    20. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Missing you my sexy friend,, Just watched your squirt video again,, Geezus ,, wish you were over me when you let go....
      How are you Sarah,,?
  • About

Sarah - Kept Woman Paul - Developer
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Guys I no longer Kik or use any other communications. I only chat on here.

About Us

My name is Sarah my husband is Paul I'm 29 he's 45 as our status says we aren't a typical couple. Although this profile is a couple mostly it is me online but my husband does enjoy reading comments about me and we have no secrets.

So I'm 5' 6" uk dress size 6 with 32DD breasts I have long brunette hair (yes they are my photos we've posted). My husband is tbh pretty average in terms of height, body and looks. He does however, have a very high sex drive - by that I'm not talking stamina (although that's not bad and good recovery) more like he has a very active imagination and wide tastes - he's no prude and very broad minded. Where others have role play we have real play - he likes things as close to the real thing as possible and hates being limited to the bedroom (unless it's that type of fun we are after - nothing wrong with slow sensual love making in the bedroom from time to time).

We are swingers and we've dabbled in a little dogging. We actually met in a swingers club (but that's a different story). I'm bi but he is very very straight - Paul is a watcher loves nothing better than watch me having fun and is getting a real kick out of the little bit of attention I've had on here. I however, am an exhibitionist and love to flirt and occasionally go further (if the time person and fit is right). I can be Dom with girls and occasionally with men but my natural state is submissive.

Well that's us in a nut shell if you want to know more just ask x.