1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Lil babygirl
Last Activity:
May 20, 2016
Birthday:
Nov 15, 1993 (Age: 30)

Lil babygirl

Newcumer, 30

Smoking getting high and now I'm horny ;) May 17, 2016

Lil babygirl was last seen:
May 20, 2016
    1. Enerpk
      Enerpk
      Hey sweet pussy let's get high togeter, I'm flying to
    2. GlenAnderson
      GlenAnderson
      LIL baby girl,,, U still available for me to show U my phat cock???? R U high and horny right now???? I gummed so hard today that my hot cum load hit way up on my chest!!!! Wouldn't U love the experience of hot cum slamming ur throat hard as fuck like a hot beautiful sexy erotically sexed up white dude banging hard against ur nice ass pussy as well????
    3. gullynitehawk
      gullynitehawk
      This chick is not here anymore. Last activity was May of 2016. I dont think shes coming back
    4. Luv2Fukn4Nic8OKC
      Luv2Fukn4Nic8OKC
      Nice pics babe let figure it out.
    5. Luv2Fukn4Nic8OKC
      Luv2Fukn4Nic8OKC
      Perfect. My kinda girl. Can we chat babe id love to blow your mind. Im just as high as you and crave an amazing freak to have a stimulating convo with
      1. Baddog_WOOF
        Baddog_WOOF
        Dude, I want some of your weed. She hasn't been here for a year, so you must be blazing some GOOD shit :)
        Jun 10, 2017
        gullynitehawk likes this.
    6. Gcccc
      Gcccc
      Sounds like fun
    7. lonenlyman323
    8. Labants
      Labants
      Mmmmmmn bby!
    9. xTonyD6969x
      xTonyD6969x
      So let's get dirty message me
    10. mr.whitecoat
      mr.whitecoat
      Id love to chat. Let rp and have some fun .what r u into. Im on kik . Hit me up for my id. Ttyl
    11. Bigjays9inches
      Bigjays9inches
      Need to give you some big dick lil lady. Hammer you hard and DEEP
    12. GlenAnderson
      GlenAnderson
      R U available to get down n get deep up in ya??
    13. GlenAnderson
      GlenAnderson
      More pussy pics and more ass pics
    14. GlenAnderson
      GlenAnderson
      Hit me up so we can get down and get ur ass packed wit sum fire shards. I want u rushin hella g slave.ood,, then watch u get multiple orgasmz and be my fuck
    15. disko1984
      disko1984
      hiya its david ians son. I would love too have a good old dirty chat with u I think it will be very horny xx
      1. disko1984
        disko1984
        so what do ya think u up 4 it xx
        Jun 9, 2017
      2. gullynitehawk
        gullynitehawk
        Dude she hasnt been on in a year. Read her profile
        Jun 10, 2017
    16. Loveonmycock
    17. Hornymanchester
    18. Mr507
      Mr507