1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
xxhornyteen18xx
Last Activity:
Mar 9, 2009

xxhornyteen18xx

Newcumer, Female

xxhornyteen18xx was last seen:
Mar 9, 2009
    1. jono.91
      jono.91
      hey babe from adelaide ay. i'll be moving from the coast to there soon for uni. how are ya btw? are you still living in radelaide?
    2. iidominicii
      iidominicii
      Hey babe... how're you doin?
    3. Santiagoo
      Santiagoo
      [IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

4. Santiagoo
      Santiagoo
      [IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

5. 33blacknshym
      33blacknshym
      I'm telling x
    6. Nicholasasa
      Nicholasasa
      [IMG]
      [IMG][IMG]
      [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Related tags:
    7. alwayz8
      alwayz8
      hey do u wanna swap naughty pics or cam or something... im just a male slut and im up for anything and would be delighted to welcome you onto xnxx
    8. etseres
    9. Jblaze
      Jblaze
      hey whats up?
    10. adelaidebiguy
      adelaidebiguy
      im from the hills but work in the cbd and often do a lot of driving for work and to catch up with mates etc
    11. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      Thank you for becoming my xnxx friend. I'd love to chat sometime, Your subject, Opera houses, ex, kangaroos, sex, platypusses, sex, koalas, sex, wallabys, sex, Whatever.
      RICO
    12. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      p.s. Idle chat is my chat room on xnxx. We need more members, but I'm able to connect a little there already. Love to have you! R
    13. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      Dear Teen; I am from the USA, near Pittsburgh, PA, but I've chatted with a lot of folks from Australia, both at xnxx and at Yahoo messenger. I am 74 years old. If my ancient visage doesn't frighten you, I would love to chat. I am the oldest and dirtiest of Xnxx's Dirty Old Men (DOM) I have had cybersex with females of all ages, but some aren't interested in cybering and some don't want to deal with my old age. I wouldn't mind just chatting. I know more about your land than most Americans do, but less than I would like to. I would also like to be an online xnxx friend. RICO
  • About