1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Picturelover18
Last Activity:
Feb 1, 2024
International Gambler.

Picturelover18

Amateur , from Right behind you....

Girl, ... woman....let's celebrate together....mmmmm Dec 22, 2023

Picturelover18 was last seen:
Feb 1, 2024
    1. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls...I would like to see a girl masturbating with Me....at kik or skype...live videos....
    2. jnyfrtheblck
      jnyfrtheblck
      Mmmm good morning baby
      1. Picturelover18 and cruce dick like this.
    3. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls....I got my Cock in my hand...mmmmm up and down,....hard....mmmm harder. ....I want You to watch Me Baby....mmmm Kik me your address
      1. Voyeur_89 likes this.
    4. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls....let me take your pantie off with my teeth. ..mmmmmm love that
    5. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls...naughty horny girls...lets have some fun...xxx fun...
    6. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls...Horny girls..lets have some xxx fun mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm stretching. ..
    7. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      THIS IS SERIOUS, Fuck! I just realized that my Girlfriend is cheating on Me.. C'mom NOT ME, I'M A GENTLEMAN, at all times.
      1. WetBubbleS0693 and Splashgirlx like this.
    8. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls GIRLS I'm such a good boy, I just need a new girl, I tell ya what, GIRL dance for me, just tell me a story, You know the ONE I mean
    9. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls....mmmmm....mmmmmmmm like every day....up to you how far do you want to go....looking for My perfect MATCH....
      1. WetBubbleS0693 likes this.
    10. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls around the world, Today I raise my FLAG, THE FLAG THAT NEVER RUN and I can FUCK YOU in the name of my COUNTRY, You want it or NOT. LOL
    11. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Happy and Safe 4th of July to all my American girls..from the distance but next to You...ALWAYS THERE....for you.
    12. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls..good morning or afternoon....today will be better than Yesterday..will be Super HARD....but possible. ..will be up to My KIK GIRLS..
    13. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      mmmmm..mmmmm..heute sind wir alle aus Deutschland...aber nur heute...
    14. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      What holiday is coming? Christmas? FUCK!!! I need to get presents to all My top 10 girls from My KIK list. Wait.. wasn't Christmas? C'mom???
    15. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Another weekend without My PERFECT MATCH......mmmmmm......mmmmmm
    16. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      FUCK my new GF daughter. ..She's 22...wants Me to fuck her..she just sent Me some very naughty pictures and I dont even know Her that good.
    17. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls, Lets be simple in here, get KIK, and lets get together at Kik, I would love to watching you..touching yourself...and You watching Me.
      1. HornyHubby469 likes this.
    18. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls...I can be anything that you want me to be, BUT add the "I" at front. You want me to be your LOVER? OK but I will be your "I" Lover.
    19. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls... let get nasty and naughty, You and I, will be up to you, KIK or SKYPE. No more PG games, only XXX games, NOW!!
    20. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Girls, if you have a BF or Husband and You are in here, its clear that You need something else, I can be your SEX THERAPIST, or Your I-LOVER
  • About

International Gambler.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    SELFIES: those are the one I love,
    Comunication is the most important part of any friendship. Kik, snapchat, Wickr Me or skype: same address: picture lover 18. Please ONLY GIRLS.
    Thank You Girls.:touch_blonde::touch_blonde:

Signature

Girl, I want you to watch me....mmmm