1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Damifudo

Damifudo

Sex Machine, Male

New velcro cuffs and a 4 post bed. Hmmmmm any ideas? Oct 15, 2018

1. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Whats up with the notifications?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LatinBiFem
        LatinBiFem
        Oh good I'm not the only one
        Jul 24, 2017
        mmnnbb and neddy3511 like this.
      3. neddy3511
        neddy3511
        Its a fucking nightmare but you have beautiful breasts latin
        Jul 24, 2017
        mmnnbb and LatinBiFem like this.
      4. neddy3511
        neddy3511
        Sorry but pm you without an invite
        Jul 24, 2017
    2. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Bring me the ropes ,the blindfold , the ball gag, to the basement. I have something special in mind for you today.
    3. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Just crawled into bed. Feels good to be naked and relaxing. I want a good massage
      1. Julian Six and TexRyan like this.
    4. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Watching you struggle with those ropes and raising your hips to get more is not good enough. I want to hear you beg more.
    5. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      You can squrm kick and moan but you will not be allowed to cum till I say so
    6. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Where is my girl looking for her daddy this morning? Are you here pumpkin?
      1. Lickmypussyplease69 likes this.
    7. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Looking for someone who wants to please dady and is willing to explore new areas.
    8. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Booth your mouth and the coffee you brought me is so warm and nice. Your such a good house slave.
    9. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Where is my little house slave the gives me my coffee and morning BJ ?
    10. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      I said to get over here now and kneel. Hands behind your back and show me your tonsils.
    11. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      With you blindfolded and hands tied. Your mouth needs to be filled to keep you quiet. The only thing I want to here is you gaging & choking
      1. lovesuckingcock likes this.
    12. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Watching you struggle with those ropes and raising your hips to get more is not good enough. I want to hear you beg more.
      1. Sinnersinner13 likes this.
    13. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      If you want to cum your going to have to beg better than that!!!
      1. lovesuckingcock and Outforfunxx like this.
    14. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Stop fighting me. Or I will tighten these ropes even tighter.
      1. Sinnersinner13 and Outforfunxx like this.
    15. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      I said to get over here now and kneel. Hands behind your back and show me your tonsils.
      1. Outforfunxx likes this.
    16. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Orgasm denial. Taking you to the edge making you beg for the relief your body is wanting so badly
      1. Outforfunxx likes this.
    17. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Orgasm denial. Taking you to the edge making you beg for the relief your body is wanting so badly.
    18. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Who like their sex a bit rough and who likes it soft and romantic? I like it a bit rough.
      1. pervymilfer
        pervymilfer
        rough
        Jul 14, 2017
        Sinnersinner13 likes this.
    19. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Grabs you hair . Deeper take it deeper now how does that feel ?
      1. Sinnersinner13 likes this.
    20. mandmd
      mandmd
      Thanks for all the 'likes' on our album!
      1. Damifudo
        Damifudo
        Your album has me very excited
        Jul 10, 2017
        mandmd likes this.
      2. mandmd
        mandmd
        Do you have a favorite picture? Trying to decide on a new album cover...?
        Jul 10, 2017
  • About