1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Msnewbooty10
Birthday:
Aug 28, 1980 (Age: 43)

Msnewbooty10

Newcumer, 43, from Tulsa, oklahoma

I am not being rude or stuck up, this site likes to lock me out or ban my IP for no reason... I'm back, for a few days atleast I'm sorry! Feb 27, 2018

1. Whore for him
      Whore for him
      baby that face and your tits and that cute little pussy and your back door baby you got it all together. nice package and horny too.
      1. lastkiss555 and sprinter like this.
    2. Charlie-----D
    3. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Hey @Msnewbooty10 wanna have some fun with me? I'd love to pleasure your holes with my dick and with your toys ;)
    4. Jerseyboyx91
      Jerseyboyx91
      absolute stunner! glad I just found your page!
    5. Joe6969123
      Joe6969123
      I want to hook up with you I live in southern ok
    6. Frank-1980
      Frank-1980
      This Sadie frank and I love your pics
    7. Wetforu
      Wetforu
      Very beautiful :)
      1. memb23 likes this.
    8. Italian Scorpio
      Italian Scorpio
      I would love to taste that pretty pussy and that amazing ass
    9. luvbooty
      luvbooty
      Something else has been patiently waiting to fill you up and make you scream...hour away...you're just teasing. Incredible ass though. Must say, incredible...
      1. Beggintobepounded likes this.
    10. mdesk66
      mdesk66
      Something other than your toys?? Like a face to ride??
    11. Backdoorforever
      Backdoorforever
      I love your pictures, and the way you use your toys! Does Super 8 use security cams?! If you ever feel like chatting, please pm me.
    12. misterjedi
      misterjedi
      Hello Msnewbooty10
      It is a pity you live so far away in America, i would like the opportunity to get to know you a whole lot better, unfortunately I'm in England. it's not like i can just hop on a bus, 9000 miles is a little too far LOL. oh and i think you would not be lacking in the boyfriend department if i was there xxx
    13. Msnewbooty10
      Msnewbooty10
      Im so wet! Damn i wish i had something other then my toys...
    14. Sea Biscuit
      Sea Biscuit
      Yep they have very rude heathens on this earth!!!!!!!! lol well i guess even 800 miles away a person cant infiltrate the dawg on internet/ CYBERBULLIES!!!! BUT I DONT LET IT BOTHER ME ANYMORE MISS NEWBOOTY10; BECAUSE I SEE THEM WATCHING ME AS I TEXT!!!! BUT THERE IN FOR A TRUE AWAKENING!!!!! THEY THINK THEY CAN SPY INTERRUPT AND JUST TURN ON MY DEVICES AT THERE GROWN CHILDISH AGES!!!! MESS WITH MY PHOTO ALBUM ETC!
    15. wags57
      wags57
      I see I've been thinking about u
    16. wannasuck
      wannasuck
      Hit me up in in Oklahoma too
    17. Msnewbooty10
      Msnewbooty10
      This site is giving me trouble That's why I haven't been on here for a minute. I'm not being rude i can't respond 99%of the time...
      1. northsideguy832016
        northsideguy832016
        The site has been playing up for days now
        Jul 25, 2017
      2. bigmikey1
        Jul 25, 2017
      3. suoiruc1
        suoiruc1
        gmail? Your choice to explore the possibilities Beautiful. ;-)
        Jul 26, 2017
    18. raju & wife
      raju & wife
      What did you bring?
      1. Msnewbooty10
        Msnewbooty10
        My toy..(vibe) I used it finally too I got off fast lmao I don't know if it was from the possibility of being caught or what but it was unreal
        Jul 25, 2017
    19. Msnewbooty10
      Msnewbooty10
      Not even 2 n I am done with my checklist, gonna be another boring night... But I brought "something" with me!!! Lmao
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 10fat
        10fat
        Show me
        Jul 22, 2017
      3. JohnJericho
        JohnJericho
        No your not bad. Your just horny, nothing bad about that.
        Jul 22, 2017
      4. suoiruc1
        suoiruc1
        You were blessed with a beautiful body and a high sex drive.......enjoy it as much as possible.........I would the pleasure of pleasuring you Sweetheart as we enjoyed every inch of your intimate essence. XOXO
        Jul 23, 2017
    20. Sea Biscuit
      Sea Biscuit
      I hope you had a great day; and now a great night
      1. Msnewbooty10 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 28, 1980 (Age: 43)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 4ft 11, 110 lbs. Blue/Green eyes

Signature