1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Marsha_Mom
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2020
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1980 (Age: 43)
Homemaker

Marsha_Mom

Newcumer, 43, from Florida

http://www.sexstories.com/story/77468/ Oct 2, 2016

Marsha_Mom was last seen:
Dec 16, 2020
    1. fuzzywuzzyjohnbear
      fuzzywuzzyjohnbear
      Great stories, I was shown the way to please and treat women by my step mom we had sex all the time she was a great teacher my wife enjoys all the best sex because how I was taught or shown by mom miss her dearly. I hope you and your son also enjoyed each other as we did.....
      1. Christophel likes this.
      2. odi144
        odi144
        Last seen 2 years ago
        Aug 11, 2022
        fuzzywuzzyjohnbear likes this.
    2. HandymanRon
      HandymanRon
      GREAT STORY!!!
      Love to see more
    3. Cam0)68
      Cam0)68
      Great writing I'm sorry you quit. Certainly there must be more to say.
    4. Cam0)68
      Cam0)68
      Would you accept a pm here? And if so how is that done here
    5. Cam0)68
      Cam0)68
      Why in the world did u stop? My only disappointment is that you let another guy in.
    6. Bobcatu2
      Bobcatu2
      I'm in Brandon Florida. How about you hun. Senior still love daily sex with a sexy woman. If interested I'm Jim. redtigeru2@gmail.com retired professional arrt, medical Radiology 35 years. Financially stable you the same.! Love sex always will ! Haha
    7. Bobcatu2
      Bobcatu2
      Always fantasize about fucking my mom's hairy pussy. Wish it was you sweetheart. I'm a senior so is it too late.? I'm an older guy so I know a lot of tricks to make up for the other deficiencies. And I have a large cock
    8. Scott_Cummer
      Scott_Cummer
      I wish I get to fuck a mom like you
    9. andersonmellorg
    10. McDaddy4U77
      McDaddy4U77
      Such a HOT NASTY STORY, True or not, HOT never the less.
      Tell me for real is this a true story, MARSHA now tell the TRUTH...
    11. chreese1
      chreese1
      These 4 stories are the best I've ever seen. Please keep up the good work, looking forward to more in the series.
    12. Fortune Joe
      Fortune Joe
      Thanks Marsha. That was a very hot story. Please email me at fortunate.joe@mail.com.
    13. chris712ins
    14. kameel
      kameel
      love u.. love ur story.. z it real?!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    15. bloodyfucker
      bloodyfucker
      Make me your son and i will fuck u like my mom
    16. TjGoodD
      TjGoodD
      Your stories are great I think I have an incest fetish that I've recently discovered. Your stories turn me on and leave me wishing I was your son.
    17. TjGoodD
      TjGoodD
      That's an interesting profile pic you have they're
    18. Sir Patric
      Sir Patric
      I really enjoyed your 4 stories. I would like to chat with you and get to know you better. Please send me a msg.
    19. clg0521
      clg0521
      I was just curious if you plan on telling more about what happened?
      1. DukeLINY likes this.
    20. Asianlulu
      Asianlulu
      Mmm we should talk sometimes might have stories for u to think about and could write about should Reply to me might be worth it
      1. DukeLINY likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Marsha_Mom
        Marsha_Mom
        sure ...
        Oct 20, 2016
      4. Asianlulu
        Asianlulu
        I pm u
        Oct 21, 2016
      5. Asianlulu
        Asianlulu