1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Rhiannon57
Last Activity:
May 12, 2023
Self Employed

Rhiannon57

Amateur , from New Orleans, La.

Rhiannon57 was last seen:
May 12, 2023
    1. mainer
      mainer
      Just stopped in to say how much I enjoy your wit and sense or speech originality. It's like real conversations and very enjoyable to follow along. Thanks again for all you write..... do you publish somewhere as well so I can buy them to support you?
      1. justnow77889 likes this.
    2. throatHER
      throatHER
      I saw you posted another story and I was in the middle of it. When I returned it was taken down. Will you be posting it back?
    3. boober70
      boober70
      Hey Rhiannon. just wanted to say thanks for all of the great stories. Just read them all. Thoughful, insightful and very touching. Thanks and hope you are fully on the mend now. Take care
    4. wetwilly17
      wetwilly17
      hey i absolutely loved your stories. at the end of hobo, you mentioned a couple that were close or complete. did you ever end up publishing them anywhere? i would like to read them! thanks!
    5. mod_man
      mod_man
      I read game of inches and liked it very much. Though I am not big fan football, it gave me a hold new Perspective
      1. mod_man
        mod_man
        Whole, not hold.
        Jul 5, 2021
    6. throatHER
      throatHER
      I was just about to read your new story HOBO but it is no longer available. Are you doing a re-write?
    7. throatHER
      throatHER
      It's great to have you back. I just wanted to say thank you because I was inspired to write because of Game of Inches.
      1. Rhiannon57
        Rhiannon57
        Thanks so much for the kind words and look forward to reading some of your work. It’s great being back and able to write again. Rehab was rough.
        May 20, 2020
    8. fishblood
      fishblood
      I have to agree with the comments here, A Game of Inches is a really great story mate, I hope you have written more stories and will publish them!
      1. justnow77889 and Mjhz like this.
    9. sargeanto
      sargeanto
      Just finished "Game of Inches". Beautiful story. Hope you are considering being published.
      1. justnow77889, X-MAN215 and Moneyman5 like this.
    10. Mrzekex
      Mrzekex
      Since I first discovered a game of inches several years ago, I find myself coming back time and time again to reread it. Do you write for any other sites/have any books available? I would love to buy some of your works, with or without the explicit scenes. Please continue writing, if not for us then for yourself. You have a tremendous gift to infuse emotion I to the pages.
    11. DiamondDave 51
      DiamondDave 51
      I love the story Game of Inches!!! Those are some of the questions I had when you ended it. You are a great writer. I just wish you had of kept it going a lot longer than you did because I like it so much. Thanks for the great read.
    12. DiamondDave 51
      DiamondDave 51
      Did Ashley ever meet her Grand children?
      What happened to Mia? Did she meet her Granchildren? Did she die? When? Before or after Brian did? Did Ashley ever except the house that Brian gave her?
    13. DiamondDave 51
      DiamondDave 51
      What happened to Gia and Mr. & Mrs.Timmons? What happened with Ashley? Did she die after or before Brian.
    14. DiamondDave 51
      DiamondDave 51
      I have a few questions about Game of Inches. Why didn't you let the readers now about Brian and Alexis' children until the epilog?
    15. DiamondDave 51
      DiamondDave 51
      Hey Rhiannon57, have you posted Hobo yet? Just curious because I haven't been able to find it yet. DiamondDave51
    16. JimmyJackJohnson
      JimmyJackJohnson
      I read Game of Inches 5 years ago and to this day it is still my favorite piece of literature. Your writing actually inspired me to write and I have 2 parts published but but I've recently wrote a shorter part to a new series I was hoping to write. I would greatly appreciate any advice or critique you would have for me .
    17. Stealth Eagle
      Stealth Eagle
      Rhiannon57, I would like to invite you to another forum that is also a very good one. If you contact me at stlthegle@gmail.com I will give you the web site.
    18. Jamo128
      Jamo128
      I just wanna say I loved A Game of Inches, it's my all time favorite story just the right amount of everything in my opinion. I know they're you're stories and you write them how you want, but I would have like to seen more continued story of Brian and Alexis living their life married, finding out they're pregnant and having kids I think that would make an excellent addition to the story if you ever felt like it.
    19. Wantonly_Siren
      Wantonly_Siren
      I loved reading 'A Game Of Inches', definitely not as much erotica as I'd hoped for but an enjoyable read no !ess. I hope you write more, honestly that story is good enough to be published. Have you considered getting your writing published on Amazon for kindle unlimited?They say it's pretty simple to publish through them. Are you currently working on anything?
      1. Rhiannon57
        Rhiannon57
        Yes, in fact I am writing a new story called Hobo which I will be posting soon. Thank's so much for the positive feedback I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy the next story.
        Aug 4, 2017
    20. DrThadius
      DrThadius
      Hi, I really enjoy your stories. I am towards the end of A Game of Inches. Are you aware that it is missing three parts? I believe they are. 1,5 and 9.
  • About

Self Employed
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight