1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
NaughtyNancy69
Birthday:
Aug 25, 1979 (Age: 44)
District Manager

NaughtyNancy69

Sex Lover, 44, from Orange, CA

1. springsteen79
      springsteen79
      Thanks for sharing your sexy pics! You truly are a gorgeous woman and I do love how naughty you are!
    2. Robbscobb
      Robbscobb
      Sizzling hot
    3. luckyonehere2014
      luckyonehere2014
      Very sexy LADY!
    4. medomma
      medomma
      HI MY SEXY
    5. Sundaybazar
      Sundaybazar
      hey babe how ru doing
    6. warbeast
      warbeast
      extremely hot and sexy. would sure love to meet with this beauty and have my fun.
      1. OverLord666 likes this.
    7. 69isbest
      69isbest
      So frickin hot
      1. robertsean and OverLord666 like this.
    8. splat66
      splat66
      What's up baby girl how are you doing today..
      You down for some fun
    9. green_eye_hottie
      green_eye_hottie
      Your very beautiful Nancy... Would love to meet up sometime for some naughty fun.
    10. papiloads
      papiloads
      Hit me up sometime... Message me beautiful
    11. geilersaft
    12. big.tom
      big.tom
      Hey thanks for the likes xx
    13. Kamelonu82
      Kamelonu82
      Thanks for the like I'll return deed
    14. sgt freak
      sgt freak
      love your pics hottest woman in bakersfield would love to lick you good
      2. CFH3ll
        CFH3ll
        Agree 100%
        Oct 21, 2016
    15. bigdic12
      bigdic12
      Beautiful album.
    16. xxx love lickingass
      xxx love lickingass
      Your like my top 5 most beautiful women in the WORLD you give me goosebumps in the good way
    17. thatonejoe
      thatonejoe
      Hit me up we can chat
    18. rick garcia
      rick garcia
      Hey nancy im in Bakersfield and have my own place. Hmu. Guarantee you will love the way I fuck
    19. sgt freak
      sgt freak
      hey sexy how are you
    20. Tongue69funhole
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 25, 1979 (Age: 44)
    District Manager
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm Nancy its 2019 and I’m starting a new chapter moving away from my friends (fuck buddies) to become a district manger. I have moved to Orange, Ca (near Anihim) so if your in the area I need some new friends. I’m 39yes old bi sexual Latina, I like to go out have fun dancing, hanging out and mostly having sex. I like men who are tall (I'm 5'5), in shape ( as you can see from my pix I like to run and work out), confident and very well hung, I love big thick cocks in every hole. If you want to know anything else let me know.