1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. Hardhead55
      Hardhead55
      Would love to see some of your pics, PM me
      1. Skip2506 likes this.
    2. Crazy Dog Lady Theresa
      Crazy Dog Lady Theresa
      Lovely long and well written thank you for sharing!
    3. Marvin65
      Marvin65
      I just read all 10 chapters of @Suzy Unleashed “. Your next step should be for Suzy to get fake tits and be put in a cock cage.
      1. Suzygurl
        Suzygurl
        Suzy will never get a cock cage, because there is no need for one. She (and everyone who knows her) has stopped thinking of her clit as a cock. A cock cage only affects men. That would be like you wearing a chastity belt.
        Jan 12, 2021
        DomandBiM and FREIDER like this.
    4. Clinker65
      Clinker65
      I think you need to go out with another cd for protection
      1. Mike wazaski likes this.
    5. NaddyX
      NaddyX
      Did you make some fireworks this last weekend?
      1. norma3271 likes this.
    6. barbiespony
      barbiespony
      wheres the pics suzy
    7. barbiespony
      barbiespony
      my avitar is me is there any chance you could let me see how convincing you are love barbie
      1. Mike wazaski likes this.
    8. StrawberryCupcake
      StrawberryCupcake
      Thank you for the follow!
    9. Funanyway
      Funanyway
      Hey, good looking.... I need to get a reprimand and a good tongue thrashing from you. I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just get caught up with the other people who are on this service and waste time with unimportant stuff about nothing with them. You are in McCracken and I'm going to get back to you later.
    10. shauno87
    11. Funanyway
      Funanyway
      Hey, I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I saw your message and got a blood surge. I am not very good with this great service yet but I'm interested to hear from you . Thanks for sharing your time on me and I really like the whole idea of visiting you. Thanks good looking.
    12. Funanyway
      Funanyway
      Wow that's crazy cool stuff, I just saw one of your creative postings and thanks for sharing your time. I wood like to hear from you when you get time. Anyway thanks and I'm going to check out the other talent you got. I'm going to look at the rest of your profile and pictures. I'm in st.louis and able to travel sometimes. Thanks, you and tarheeltoes are ok in my book.
    13. clifford lacy
      clifford lacy
      I would go anywhere, do anything to have a weekend with you.
      1. Funanyway likes this.
    14. Kitten199
      1. Suzygurl
        Apr 26, 2018
    15. Hard up for chat
      Hard up for chat
      Beautiful legs suzygurl. Love to have them wraped around me
    16. Bitsman
      Bitsman
      lovely legs sweet pea... bet the rest of you is even better.. loved reading about your times outs.. anymore adventures?
    17. Sting90
      Sting90
      Mmm...nice legs
    18. Wanttocum
      Wanttocum
      Your legs look "SPECTACULAR". Bet your hiding something even better between them.
      1. Lhm69 likes this.
    19. rosco9
      rosco9
      good morning beautiful how are you doing
    20. Lisa's panties
      Lisa's panties
      I for one miss you Suzygurl.
      1. rosco9 likes this.
  • About

either Oz or Kansas depending on the wind
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm just a horny, confused CD who thinks any high heel less than 5" isn't worth wearing and who's never met a skirt that's too short.

Signature

To understand me, see my start here:
    https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/my-first-night-out-dressed-as-a-woman.244869/ or read my stories by searching "Suzygurl" in the Sex Stories area.