1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
chris4sylvia
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:59 PM
Birthday:
Jul 23, 1963 (Age: 60)
Semi-Retired, and loving it.

chris4sylvia

Charming, Sexy, Unique and Priceless.., 60, from Gloucester, England.

Getting everything set up after moving back to England. Apr 22, 2017

chris4sylvia was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:59 PM
    1. 1ofakind:)
      1ofakind:)
      Great photos sweetheart
    2. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Getting everything set up after moving back to England.
      1. gsrandi likes this.
    3. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Away in Berlin from 27th May until 6th June, flying from Salzburg with AirBerlin.
      1. PTR81
        PTR81
        Nice pics guys
        May 26, 2016
    4. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Back from Val Gardena, thank you hospital as I can ski again. It snowed and was very cold. Next holiday is to Berlin for 10 days in May
    5. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      All packed and ready for an early start, with a 5hr. drive to Val Gardena, Snow forecast, fingers crossed hip repair works for me to ski.
      1. neddy3511
        neddy3511
        Have fun
        Jan 8, 2016
    6. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Enjoyed Prague, sunny and hot every day, not expensive either. Next big holiday is in January where we are skiing at Val Gardena (Italy)
      1. miya and littlewanker like this.
      2. BrandiDelicious
        BrandiDelicious
        Nice! My friends just got back from Italy.
        Aug 10, 2015
    7. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Looking forward to our holiday in Prague in August, nice place to spend our wedding anniversary.
    8. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Back from Rome, good sunny weather and nice uneventful flights. Now start looking for hotels in Berlin, it is great fun being semi-retired.
    9. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Holiday in Rome from 20th April until 27th April, flying from Munich with Lufthansa on an A321 Airbus. Confidence high see you all soon XXX
    10. Vegetative
    11. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Watching the snow fall in Bad Ischl.
    12. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Now recovering from our New York holiday
      1. BrandiDelicious
        BrandiDelicious
        That's hard work eh...lol
        Aug 10, 2015
    13. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Off to enjoy Christmas and New Year in New York, see you all in January. Have a good Christmas and New Year all, take care but stay safe x
      1. jayjaydee likes this.
    14. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      Also if you can try and get tickets ahead for any of the talk shows like David Letterman or whatever interests you. I loved the wax museums and Ripley's Believe It or Not because we don't have those either.
    15. BrandiDelicious
      BrandiDelicious
      Make sure and take in some of the live broadway shows as it is well worth the money, the old buildings hold much character I thought anyways as we don't have anything with history like that out west as everything here was built with wood so when worn out got tore down.
    16. ejls
      ejls
      Rockefeller Center is wonderful at this time of year. We're not expecting any snow until at least Christmas Day Have a great visit - I'll be in Florida surprising my grandson Christmas morning.
      1. JayneyRedd likes this.
      2. chris4sylvia
        chris4sylvia
        Thankyou, as The Rockefeller Center is going to get a good look at, as I love the idea of where the ice-rink is. Hope things go well for you, and your family.
        Dec 21, 2014
    17. ejls
      ejls
      Not sure if you've been there, but you'll have a wonderful time in NYC
      1. chris4sylvia
        chris4sylvia
        We went back in 2011, we enjoyed it so we decided to go back. Staying at the same hotel in midtown-manhattan, always wanted to see the Christmas window displays and celebrate New Years eve in Times Square.
        You take care of yourself and have as good a Christmas and New Year as you possibly can.. xx xx
        Dec 21, 2014
      2. BrandiDelicious
        BrandiDelicious
        That is so cool, what a wonderful place to be over the holidays!
        Dec 21, 2014
    18. mishell
      mishell
      Maybe you should find yourselves a new distant lover.
      1. chris4sylvia
        chris4sylvia
        Love your humour, I look at it now as that he cannot answer anything that is raised against his stance and so to preserve his precious self-imposed "master of facts" title, he edits and shortens the posts so no-one else can see his failiures.
        Dec 18, 2014
    19. chris4sylvia
      chris4sylvia
      Getting bored with Distant Lover continously editing and shortening posts so he does not have to answer ANY point that opposes his stance.
    20. ranjuds300
      ranjuds300
      Hiii
      1. chris4sylvia
        Dec 10, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 23, 1963 (Age: 60)
    Semi-Retired, and loving it.
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    swinging,outdoor sex,all sex

Signature

As quoted by a fellow member of this forum... "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it..."
    As posted by Billblondel344...Chris, I agree with you this one time..Bill
    As posted by Distant Lover...I have a confession to make, I have never read The Bell Curve..