1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
pyro6669er
Last Activity:
Apr 2, 2021
Birthday:
Jul 19, 1990 (Age: 33)
Target

pyro6669er

Sex Machine, 33, from Cedar hill, Texas

Looking for horny women to play with, age don’t matter so ladies message me or like my post if you want to play ;) Apr 22, 2018

pyro6669er was last seen:
Apr 2, 2021
    1. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Looking for horny women to play with, age don’t matter so ladies message me or like my post if you want to play ;)
    2. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      @Sexxiluv21 message me let’s have some fun tonight ;)
    3. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any women who are online right now want to watch me stroke my hard cock until I cum???
      1. Sexxiluv21 likes this.
    4. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Who wants to FaceTime or Skype? Ladies message me
    5. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
    6. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      @XxSweetCitrus I love your new pictures if I was with you I’d fill your tight holes with every inch of my hard dick stretching them open
      1. XxSweetCitrus likes this.
    7. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any horny women online right now want to have some fun on FaceTime, Skype, or kik?
    8. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      1. Devilpup likes this.
    9. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any horny ladies want to face time?
    10. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any women up for having some naughty fun on Skype?
    11. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any women in the Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, cedar hill area online right now??
    12. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any women or couple near Cedar hill, Texas? Looking for some fun tonight
    13. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any horny women in right now?
    14. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any horny women want to have some fun right now???
      1. Pinkhottie3 likes this.
    15. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
    16. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Any women wanna have some fun right now? I'm slowly stroking my dick wanting to play and pleasure ;)
      1. Pinkhottie3 likes this.
    17. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Are there any horny sluts on tonight? Who wants to have some fun?
    18. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
    19. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Hey @em0991 Wanna have some fun with me? Do you have kik or Skype?
    20. pyro6669er
      pyro6669er
      Does anyone on here have snapchat? Like my post or message me. Who knows we might have some fun ;)
      1. kinkybi69fun likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 19, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Target
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm 5'11" , brown hair, blur eyes, 8 tattoos, my tounge and ears are pierced, 100% straight , into anal, blow jobs, I love to eat pussy, I'm more dominant but I have a fantasy where the woman takes charge an tells me what she wants me to do to her, never had a threesome but would like to have one ........ Ummmmmm....... That's all I can think of rightnow but you can ask to Kik me, Skype me, or snapchat me