1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Richard Hughes
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2024
Birthday:
Jan 31, 1955 (Age: 69)
Retired

Richard Hughes

Sex Lover, 69, from Huffman, Tx

Checked into sure stay Inn on garth and park st Baytown couples and females Jan 3, 2021

Richard Hughes was last seen:
Mar 20, 2024
    1. Funanyway
      Funanyway
      Nice profile picture, I am going to check out the rest of your page. Thanks
      1. Richard Hughes
        Richard Hughes
        Thank You. Just wish we were closer
        Nov 8, 2018
    2. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      Need my dick sucked
      1. Sting90
        Sting90
        Me too!
        Nov 25, 2018
        Richard Hughes likes this.
    3. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      either-sex wanted mutual masturbation video watch me lick my fingers after I cum
      1. Sting90 likes this.
    4. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      A friend of mine that I've known since the 80s she very well knows how to give good head
      1. norma3271, Kevin 91 and Mx.big like this.
      2. Mx.big
        Mx.big
        Lucky
        Apr 29, 2018
      3. Kevin 91
        Kevin 91
        Nice cock
        Apr 29, 2018
    5. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      Crude driver is what I have on Kik
      1. norma3271 likes this.
    6. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      I'm needing help with the the Kik App I need some contacts if y'all can help me out
      1. norma3271 likes this.
      2. norma3271
        norma3271
        Sure
        Apr 27, 2018
    7. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      Clitoris and jack off. Maybe someone from H-Town will ask for a meet and see what happens.
    8. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      This really sucks. The girl came to see and drink a few with is out on day bed, her son is on the other side of the room, hoping to suck her
      1. Cloudblowerperv son48 likes this.
      2. Kevin 91
        Kevin 91
        c too good c damage of sucked his mother
        Nov 24, 2017
    9. Richard Hughes
      Richard Hughes
      In my car with dick in hand.
      1. 2Sensual and Puppy_dog2000 like this.
      2. Puppy_dog2000
        Puppy_dog2000
        Some needs licking
        Nov 7, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 31, 1955 (Age: 69)
    Retired
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    I enjoy taking close up pictures and videos of the clitoris.

• This statement has me analyzing every way possible to say or write for fear of I'm guessing political correctness. The point is I could not knowingly offend someone.
      If that be the case then that person should over look my ignorance in writing techniques.
      I sure could use and appreciate any English teachers in writing my essay about me.

Well people I've moved on to a new location.