1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
savannah kelleher
Last Activity:
May 11, 2016
Birthday:
Jun 12, 1995 (Age: 29)

savannah kelleher

Amateur , 29

Suspended!

Describe grabbing my ass in public and if it's long and detailed I'll add you on kik and show you all of it Jan 10, 2016

savannah kelleher was last seen:
May 11, 2016
    1. TallDrink
      TallDrink
      My god..what a perfect ass. 45/mwm cop here...love to pull ya over and make ya work out of a ticket!!
    2. irishlad2580
      irishlad2580
      I would grab your ass just where it curves and grip it so much you couldn't budge my hand. I would plant a firm smack on the other cheek and grip it too and spread your sweet ass apart so I could bury my face and tongue deep in it. I would bend you over and spread your ass sticking one finger in and gradually adding more and more.. Write to me for more sexy
    3. djkidd10000
      djkidd10000
      I would grab your ass and slide my bbc against your clit until you couldn't walk my kik is djpitboy
    4. legendary12
      legendary12
      Girl! Your ass is amazing, eould love to fuck you doggy style!
    5. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      Describe grabbing my ass in public and if it's long and detailed I'll add you on kik and show you all of it
      1. Orzan
        Orzan
        Pm me for the paragraph. I cant go over 420 characters
        Apr 15, 2016
    6. daveffreep
      daveffreep
      Young lady, that is one beautiful ass!
      1. savannah kelleher likes this.
      2. savannah kelleher
        savannah kelleher
        Want to see more of it daddy?
        Jan 10, 2016
      3. rubeenfukss
        rubeenfukss
        Whats your kik
        Jan 10, 2016
      4. cockasorus
        cockasorus
        Omg yes baby I would love to see more
        Mar 18, 2018
    7. DaNiel_007
      DaNiel_007
      Hello Savannah, I love the pics you are absolutely gorgeous and what a lovely ass, hehe sure you get that alot. I am a 18 student looking for some fun and feel down for anything. I am open minded to any suggestions my stats are 5'8 150 pds lean athletic. If you are ever bored please kik me, It would be my desire to get to know you better and know what kind of girl you are.
    8. MilesLong66
      MilesLong66
      Nice ass! Really nice ass
    9. rubeenfukss
      rubeenfukss
      Just dropping by to let you know i would like to rip your ass out, make you give me head and cumm all over your face, then fuck you doggy style with your back pushed in so your ass pops out even more, pull your hair hard but not to ruff slap your ass, then open your legs and fuck you hard while grabbing your tits, then i lay down in bedd and have you ride me to finish it with you giving me head again deep throat
      2. savannah kelleher
        Jan 10, 2016
      3. rubeenfukss
        rubeenfukss
        Turn 20 on the 23 of this month
        Jan 10, 2016
      4. rubeenfukss
        rubeenfukss
        Hey we should meet
        Mar 6, 2016
    10. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      Any older married men with Kik? over 40
      1. Fyrfyter, KnightLover1 and Ben Bitten like this.
      2. Ben Bitten
        Ben Bitten
        over 40; but Single. Too bad !!!
        Feb 7, 2016
    11. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      sorry I was away over vacation but I'm back now!
      1. KnightLover1
        KnightLover1
        Glad to have you back you naughty little princess of daddies :p -Bends you over my lap, grabbing and squeezing at your round, big, juicy fat ass cheeks tightly, then slapping, beating and spanking each cheek hard, rough and aggressively.- Hope you had a great weekend. xo :)
        Jan 10, 2016
    12. Alan Antony Jake
      Alan Antony Jake
      Savannah, dying to talk with someone, tired of waiting for and answer please tell me that you would like to see my cock, send me an inbox and we'll have a nice conversation and if you want we can share pics
      Ps- My 18cm cock wants to meet your pussy
      2. savannah kelleher
        Jan 7, 2016
    13. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      Lol why would anyone ever respond to "hi" as a PM?
      1. KnightLover1 and itsme1996 like this.
      2. Jeremiahdogman69
        Jeremiahdogman69
        If it was u pm me he'll yea
        Dec 30, 2015
    14. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      I'm open to younger and older men but please just don't message me the same boring two sentences "Hey nice ass" Be detailed and long please
    15. kenneth flavier
      kenneth flavier
      Hi savanah you want my see my cock.
    16. Dlarki9
      Dlarki9
      Wow love that booty!! Hope you find that older man to satisfy you, if you are open to younger let me know.
    17. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      Still looking for a detailed older man (Over 40) who wants to Kik, check out my forum post about cheerleader sex slave for pictures
      1. bteddy521
        bteddy521
        I'm almost there
        Dec 29, 2015
      2. kenneth flavier
        kenneth flavier
        Younger men much better to old..beacause they have nice strength
        Dec 29, 2015
    18. savannah kelleher
      savannah kelleher
      Looking to tease married men while their wives are away ;)
      1. lonsjr34
        lonsjr34
        Well I'm a married man and I would love to have you tease me and more, I would have so much fun with your ass
        Dec 27, 2015
      2. Hostest
        Hostest
        Oh crap why didn't I I find this post last week I had my house to myself last week no wife or kids!
        Jan 8, 2016
    19. igottahabbit
      igottahabbit
      You can sit on my lap sweetheart & we can talk about whatever pop's up
    20. Tongue69funhole
      Tongue69funhole
      Santa ready for great ass to sit on my face can't wait to smell
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 12, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight