1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Thatoneguy12345

Thatoneguy12345 Newcumer

I was only two minutes into this blowjob and this girl has me ready to explode....she said she has only sucked one or two dicks in her life however with the way she is deep throating my 9 inch cock, there is just no way she has only sucked one or two dicks.

I guess Some girls practice deepthroat blowjobs on dildos or bananas or whatever to get good at relaxing their throats. I will bet my nut this 18 year old girl has had plenty of practice on something. Every time she puts my cock in her mouth she takes the entire length all the way into her throat until her lips touch the base of my dick, gagging loudly everytime . I have never been so lucky in my whole life to find a girl that can continually Deep Throat over and over and over again.

Most girls are too worried about gagging or getting sick or aren't comfortable enough and can't open their throat to get this fat dick all the way in their mouth. I always have to force it, which I don't mind doing at all. For once in my life I finally found a young huge breasted hot girl that doesn't mind gagging and doesn't have a problem relaxing her throat to slide this huge member all the way past her tonsils. I was so appreciative of her talents that I told her to keep her head still and I will do all the work. I felt bad because how much she was moving her head up-and-down and back-and-forth. Her neck must get so sore because of how much she is moving her head. She happily agreed to letting me fuck her face.

Usually I am greedy and want to pound a mouth fast and hard and make them choke... but not with this girl. I had her lean forward so her huge breasts hung down and I had easy access to the deepest part of her throat. I let her sit there for sometime on her knees, leaned forward, staring up at me waiting for my dick. She looked hungry and ready. She smiled then laughed and asked me if I was "ready to fuck her throat." I slowly and gently placed the tip of my dick on her tongue and began slipping it farther into her mouth. In the background I hear a noise which sounded like the microwave going off and thought to myself, I didn't have anything in there... that's when I realized what was happening and in my head I yelled "NOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO"..... eh eh eh eh eh. It was the beeping of an alarm. FUCKKKKKKK. It was a lucid dream which I had full control over the girl and she did exactly what I wanted and my damn alarm ruined it. So I opened my eyes and the clock reads 5:58am... my alarm is set for 6??!

I realize then that the beeping was from outside. I got up and looked out my oversized window and saw It was a moving truck backing into the driveway next door. I thought to myself man... if I had that extra 2 minutes I could have done some damage to that girl. I jumped back in bed pissed off. I looked down at my dick hard as a rock and said maybe one day buddy...be patient.

So well, I'm an optimist at heart and couldn't let that ruin my Saturday. I figured I have the morning free and could maybe introduce myself and lend a hand with some of the heavy shit they might have on the truck. I'm all about first impressions. Wanted them to know I like to help other people.

I am 29, 5'11", very physically fit, very polite, single, no kids, naturally tan, very handsome, and of course a dirty pervert with a big cock that is hard to hide.

I closed my curtains (which I now needed to do with my new neighbors) and got dressed. I threw on some comfortable under armor gym shorts and a tighter fitting Nike athletic shirt. I walked downstairs, grabbed a banana and a water bottle and slipped on my basketball shoes and went to help out next door. I looked around for the family and couldn't find anyone for a couple minutes. Then someone opened up the front door of the house and a woman stepped out. She said with a smile, "hi there, can I help you?" While walking towards me she states, "My names Claire."

I respond, "sorry for snooping around, my names Cooper, I live next door, and I wanted to introduce myself."

She put her hands to her mouth and said "oh my god, really?" She added, "you are the sweetest person ever. I was worried no one was going to say hi."

"So I'm the first to say hello, awesome!" I responded.

As I responded I was dissecting how incredibly hot this woman is. MILF STATUS ...45, tight body, huge natural breasts, big hips, small waist... she clearly has a husband who has cash and is probably a major dushe.

She asks me if I have ever seen the place since it was redone? I told her not yet, and she invited me in to meet the family and check out the place.... aka I'm just gonna eye fuck her until I have to leave. On our way to the door she tells me about her family, where she's from, why they moved.... blah blah blah...I made sure she walked in front of me the entire time so to get a view of her round butt cheeks. We walk in and the house is great and all but seriously her ass is extraterrestrial. It sticks out so far her pants don't touch her back...

she shows me the trim work and the tile and the bathroom and the bedrooms. She stops at one of the bedrooms where there is music coming from (Sounds like country). Brianne (milf) calls out to someone named jess (daughter) and opens the door. We walk in together and peak around the bathroom. Jess is reaching up into the closet and grabbing a shirt, however she is not wearing a shirt. She was clearly changing and we walked in on her in her underwear. Jess was not expecting guests and Shrieked and yelled to "get out get out get out." Brianne said "oh my God I'm so sorry." We snickered and ran out of the room and went into the hallway where Brianne insisted on apologizing over and over. I apologized and told her I should not have walked into the room with her and saw what I saw. Please tell your daughter I am so very sorry and that I didn't really see anything. I insisted to Brianne that I leave until everyone is settled in 100%. I assured her that after everyone is settled in, I would like to come back and help her unpack the house. I told her about me working at a moving company in the past and know exactly how stressful it is to move into a new house and have to unpack your entire life. She said as long as you bring a bottle of wine and your self a six pack of beer you are welcome to come back and help me unpack. She laughed and said that is the only way I am doing anything tonight. I laughed and said here's my phone Number please call or text me when you are ready for your wine and for me to help.

So to recap, she didn't mention a husband, I didn't see a ring, and she has a teenage daughter that was undeniably the sexiest teenager I have seen in person. My description will do her no justice. I will do my best but take what I say and reimagine it on a otherworldly level. The girl that most closely resembles this teenage girl is the girl from the show parenthood who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and helps a little boy Max cope with his disease. But for those who don't want to Google her she and the teenager that I walked into the bedroom and saw is slightly ethnic, of the Spanish dissent.

She is very tan, Not too skinny, Black brown long hair, Toned long legs, and not too tan where she looks fake. When me and Brianne first walked in and turn the corner she was facing away from us reaching into the closet. So the view I saw at first glance was the back of her legs, her ass, her back, the side of her rib cage and side profile of her head and face. She was wearing booty shorts and some sort of extremely tight fitting push-up bra that allowed me to see the tops of her breasts, which were exploding out of The tightfitting top. The muscles on her legs although defined, were smooth and very symmetric to her overall figure. Sometimes girls legs have definition in weird places. For instance calf muscles that are really high on back of leg, which sort of ruins the proportions of the entire leg.

Everything led to her incredibly busty, bubbly, voluptuously cheeky ass. I was incredibly surprised how large it was because of how tone the rest of her body is. It appeared as if it belonged on a girl who is more out of shape that happens to have a really big butt with cellulite. This ass was huge with no cellulite. If she was to be standing straight up and down I would think her cheeks hang over part of her legs that's how round and fat this ass is. You could probably slip your dick into the space between where her butt cheeks hang over her legs. (Weird fantasy of mine) to see this teenager in a pair of tight fitting white or black leggings would be absolutely remarkable. 10 out of 10 times a girl with a booty like this has small and nonexistent tits.

Only by the grace of God do I StumbleUpon the one girl in the whole world who has both a fat ass and huge perfectly shaped orbs sitting on her chest. After admiring her backside for about two or three seconds she turned toward us as to greet her mother and saw I was with her. That is when I was able to soak in the front of this beauty. As I said before, she had a tight push-up bra that forced the tops of her breasts to protrude over the lining of the top of her bra. It is remarkable how much brest was inside of this bra. This was not a case of a bra that is clearly too small, this was a large push-up bra that still struggled to withhold these mammoth jugs. Had I another five seconds of admiring this girl I would have been fully erect and unable to hide my situation. Just the quick glance I did get allowed my member to grow substantially however was not rockhard. After a quick adjustment walking out of the bedroom I was partially hidden from Plainview. I did notice Brianna (when shaking my hand to leave) looked down at our handshake and appeared as if she looked even further down and made eye contact with the front of my shorts for three or four seconds. After turning around an walking for the front door I noticed how easily you could make out the length and width of my semi hard cock through my athletic shorts. I guess I don't Mind when girls look occasionally but sometimes I'm just like hey lady I'm trying to talk to you here!!!

All I can think about on my walk back to my house was man I hope I get the chance to see that body again in the near future. I immediately realized the inground pool in their backyard is in Clearview from outside my oversized window in my bedroom. And since I'm a dirty pervert I think about the first time I'm going to jerk off to this teenage girl while she lays and swims in the pool. Some of my favorite fantasies and scenarios in the pool are as follows...

1) The classic oiling and lotioning of the skin. Specifically when she has to oil and lotion her butt and her breast and needs to slip her fingers in between her bikini in order to get all of her body. I think about her asking me to help her cover all of the trouble spots and make sure that she doesn't get burned. And I ask her if she wants me to do her back and the back of her legs and her ribs. That's when I would be very sneaky and cop cheap feels on her butt and the sides of her breasts. This would be my way of letting her know that I don't have no problem crossing the line But can be very respectful.

2) The top is too small dilemma. This is by far my dirtiest fantasy. It is where she runs out of clean appropriate fitting bikinis and results to wearing an older white semi translucent small bikini that used to fit her before her breasts and butt grew too large.

3)....you will have to wait for this one in another story. It's called diving day. Please comment and tell me which scenario you want me to post!!

Wrote this using voice text on my iPhone. Critics are welcome to pick me apart.

• Like Like x 2